Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Thief Party. *steals something*

I live in a giant bucket Blizzard's Avatar

If thats the case. WELCOME *steals*

SUNDAY IS FUNDAY THIEFDAY~!``1!1~

Default Friendly neighborhood stalker...

How do u vote? I'm new to all this... not to stealing of course, but this, lol

Default the art of stiking the shiney pointy things into the fleshy things...

everyone here has seen 8-bit right? i would assume, or hope anyway that you have..... thief is one slick mofo "ur gp, or ur hp, cough it up magic loser" ya, thats the life... *reads more from "THE OFFICIAL THIEFS MANUAL TO STEALLING WORTHY STUFF THATS GOOD TO STEAL" lol

LOLOLEXDEE

Don't worry about being worried about being new to this, I was like Third person to join and I still don't get the voting system o_O;

Go here. f00'

:-D

Default steal.....

also known as thief's almanac, i think thas how its spelt anyhow, yup

rule number 1, when entering someone elses house, be sure to take everything but the kitchen sink... actually, take the kitchen sink too...

Default actually

take everything but the dry plywood in the walls....unless u already stole a wood renewer thing, in that case, take the wood too, make sure u get the deed for the property too, which means everything on the property is legally urs...

OOC:Not a good way to start Zingah!

If you feel you left something out of your old post, click the edit/delete button under your post, to the left of the attack button.

HURRAH FOR 300th POST! *points at MY previous post and then the one before that*
    Last edited by Blizzard; 04-05-2003 at 03:31 PM.

Grin rule number 2

gotta be one slick mofo, like, if a cop pulls u over, and asks whats the stolen stuff in the back trunk doing there, steal his badge, and the rest of his ticket papers, oh, and if u stole a pickup and crane or something, steal the cop car too and drag it behind, take his clothes too, u never know when a cop suit could come in handy, leave him standing there nude on a highway with nothing but his wig for compony.......actually, take the wig too

For anyone wondering how we were going to steal everybody elses votes, worry no more!

With this cunning disguise, we the Thief Party will submit our votes to the real election booth, while everybody else will foolishly submit their votes to me!

The only problem is I have to sit still for extended periods of time, so I haven't yet figured out how I'm gonna go to the toilet. Oh well...*grabs bottle and goes and sits still in the corner*

Grin bravo

we will win this, and iff we don't, we'll steal the trophee

The Three Words I Love the Best:

BLING BLING WORD

To be on topic. Go Us!

*is all out of it*

lol, i still don't quite understand how the voting works, what, we put the parties in order of preferances? like "theif..something else..newbies.."excetera? and im it to the dude in charge?

I'm not sure... I'm not even sure if the voting has started. I'd have thought Election Booth (aka Hootenanny (SPOILER)not really) would have made a thread at the top of this forum. Tis confusing ;_;

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

Election Hoot: Awesome.

(Side note: Please tell us if anyone actually submits their votes to you!)

Default i see

yes, very confusing, meh, as long as we somehow steal everyones votes it don't matter how it work, lol