Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 913141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Thief Party. *steals something*

HA i stole the last post

Go communism!

SCC's in progress: Geomancer
    Random SCC's completed: None...yet

For more information on the SCC go to www.gamefaqs.com

For more information on my Random SCC go to http://eyesonff.com/forums/showthre...&threadid=31634

Would you look at all that stuff ...
    They've got allen wrenches, gerbil feeders, toilet seats, electric heaters Trash compactors, juice extractor, shower rods and water meters Walkie-talkies, copper wires, safety goggles, radial tires BB pellets, rubber mallets, fans and dehumidifiers Picture hangers, paper cutters, waffle irons, window shutters Paint removers, window louvres, masking tape and plastic gutters Kitchen faucets, folding tables, weather stripping, jumper cables Hooks and tackle, grout and spackle, power foggers, spoons and ladles Pesticides for fumigation, high-performance lubrication metal roofing, water proofing, multi-purpose insulation Air compressors, brass connectors, wrecking chisels, smoke detectors Tire gauges, hamster cages, thermostats and bug deflectors Trailer hitch demagnetizers, automatic circumcisers Tennis rackets, angle brackets, Duracells and Energizers
    Soffit panels, circuit breakers, vacuum cleaners, coffee makers
    Calculators, generators, matching salt and pepper shakers

Hey, I may be for thieves , but i'm COMPLETELY against commi's!:grr: Don't even kid about them...

Hey, Hootenanny, you told me not to ask, but I gotta: what else was in your stomach when I drank that alcohol out of it? Whatever it was, it couldn't be that bad, could it? Oh, and speaking of your stomach, how is it working for you? Is it back to normal condition yet?

And by the way, what does SCC stand for, anyway?
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

And by the way, what does SCC stand for, anyway?
    Screw Counting Crows?

Lay off the commies, just cause you and whoever don't like them doesn't mean they're bad people.

So did I miss something? Like voting perhaps? Or hasn't that happened yet?
    [leeza]Total sig height should not be over 250 pixels, including all text.[/leeza]

Awright, sorry about the commi remark. I just meant don't take religion or whatever you call it into this thread. It's about video games for peat's sake!

And thanks for some1 finally telling me what SCC was.

And no, you didn't miss the voting. It was some kind of April Fool's Day joke, or something like that.
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Actually, I have no idea what SCC stands for, but now you've got me curious :rolleyes2 Note to OneWingedAngel: What does SCC stand for?

I wasn't sure about the voting thing, because I wasn't online long yesterday, didn't check General.
    [leeza]Total sig height should not be over 250 pixels, including all text.[/leeza]

Single Class/Character Challenge
    *steals... classes?* o.o

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

It stands for Straight Character Challenge, its for Final Fantasy Tactics or perhaps FF5, and don't insult Communism.

Originally posted by Night_Sword
    It stands for Straight Character Challenge, its for Final Fantasy Tactics or perhaps FF5, and don't insult Communism.
    :/ It wouldn't work with Faris then... *boom boom tiss*
    *tumbleweed*

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

Originally posted by Jenova·Rebirth
    :/ It wouldn't work with Faris then... *boom boom tiss*
    *tumbleweed*
    *Gets that joke and then realises you may have just spoiled a major part of FFV for me* *steals drums*

Voting is still going ahead, the part about it being an april fool's joke was just an april fool's joke.

*Also gets the joke* Sweet so you mean faris is a le*sniped*

HEY, I already appoligized for the commi comment!!!

And as for Mr. Can 'o Spam: ??? OOOOOOOKAY...

Do not insult the spam that is lesson numero uno.

Originally posted by Night_Sword
    Do not insult the spam that is lesson numero uno.
    *wisened nod* Correct, of course. Spam will one day rules all. Yeah. *steals spam*

So the thing about it being a joke was a joke? This is getting wierder and wierder... Maybe we'll have to- hey, South Park is on!

Can't steal the spam anymore muahaahahaha
    Sunday IS FUNDAY!!!!!212341/11/12315

-Steals Sunday... somehow!- :giddy: