Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 414181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Thief Party. *steals something*

Steal my soul? MY SOUL?! I WHO AM THE KING OF THIEVES, AND YOU WANT TO STEAL FROM ME, not a very bright one now are you? *goes back in time and steals ur soul before u steal mine* NOW DIE!, oh but first i must forge ur handwriting so i can sign this will here that states all ur possesions belong to me now.., ok, DIE!
    *Goes further back in time time and steals zinger's stealing ability... and KimmY's giant statue*

Well, I have my soul back, but due to all the time manipulation going on here we're all probably about to be wiped out. Still, might as well use that time wisely...

*steals all zinger's possesions. And lots of candy. And a monster truck*

EDIT: ShadowDragon, check on Altavista or Yahoo, you'll probably find something.
    [leeza]Total sig height should not be over 250 pixels, including all text.[/leeza]

-Steals all the candy Pure Strife stole-

Candy!!!
    :giddy:

*Steals Pure Strife's ability to move through time*

*Goes back in time and steals everybody's wierdness*

*Adds everybody's wierdness to his own*

I am once again... THE WIERDEST PERSON YOU WILL EVER MEET!!!

Yes, I know I tried this before, but this time

*Steals Hootenanny's and everyone's ability to steal wierdness*

HA! TAKE THAT!!!

And, what did you mean check Yahoo or Alta Vista?
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

*steals his ability to steal wierness back*

*slaps shadow dragoon with it*

Would you look at all that stuff ...
    They've got allen wrenches, gerbil feeders, toilet seats, electric heaters Trash compactors, juice extractor, shower rods and water meters Walkie-talkies, copper wires, safety goggles, radial tires BB pellets, rubber mallets, fans and dehumidifiers Picture hangers, paper cutters, waffle irons, window shutters Paint removers, window louvres, masking tape and plastic gutters Kitchen faucets, folding tables, weather stripping, jumper cables Hooks and tackle, grout and spackle, power foggers, spoons and ladles Pesticides for fumigation, high-performance lubrication metal roofing, water proofing, multi-purpose insulation Air compressors, brass connectors, wrecking chisels, smoke detectors Tire gauges, hamster cages, thermostats and bug deflectors Trailer hitch demagnetizers, automatic circumcisers Tennis rackets, angle brackets, Duracells and Energizers
    Soffit panels, circuit breakers, vacuum cleaners, coffee makers
    Calculators, generators, matching salt and pepper shakers

OWWWW!!!!

You people are so hurtful!
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

serves you right...now be a good boy and steal something wait... that doesn't seem right...

Would you look at all that stuff ...
    They've got allen wrenches, gerbil feeders, toilet seats, electric heaters Trash compactors, juice extractor, shower rods and water meters Walkie-talkies, copper wires, safety goggles, radial tires BB pellets, rubber mallets, fans and dehumidifiers Picture hangers, paper cutters, waffle irons, window shutters Paint removers, window louvres, masking tape and plastic gutters Kitchen faucets, folding tables, weather stripping, jumper cables Hooks and tackle, grout and spackle, power foggers, spoons and ladles Pesticides for fumigation, high-performance lubrication metal roofing, water proofing, multi-purpose insulation Air compressors, brass connectors, wrecking chisels, smoke detectors Tire gauges, hamster cages, thermostats and bug deflectors Trailer hitch demagnetizers, automatic circumcisers Tennis rackets, angle brackets, Duracells and Energizers
    Soffit panels, circuit breakers, vacuum cleaners, coffee makers
    Calculators, generators, matching salt and pepper shakers

I live in a giant bucket Blizzard's Avatar

*steals all of your spammy instincts*

Wow, Sage managed to steal both mine and Proto's sig :P
    Attached Images Attached Images

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

I live in a giant bucket Blizzard's Avatar

Omfg That r teh Lies!

Most of it.

Wha...?

I didn't understand a single word you said.

Hey, Jenova-Rebirth, what's all those attachments for?

ShadowDragoon - as in look up the tests you want on a search site, because when you you search for things on a (gasp!) search site, you might, might actually find something remotely related to what you're looking for. And I'll be taking my wierdness back, thankyouverymuch.

*goes through a lot of ability stealing abilities, and steals wierdness back*

I'm warning you Dragoon, keep stealing wierdness and I'm going to steal your evil laughter again, AND you're ability to control it...

But in the meantime, I have to go find something wierd to do :/
    [leeza]Total sig height should not be over 250 pixels, including all text.[/leeza]

Well it's almost (or already has if EB has declared the winners) time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

Default Ooooooh...

Yeah, whenever i use google, it ends up screwing me into websites not even remotely close to what I was looking for.

Hey man! Get off my case! I didn't mean to steal your wierdness, just everyone else's. OK? OK!

And, Jenova, where exactly might we find them at? The winners, that is.

Default Re: Ooooooh...

Originally posted by ShadowDragoon
    And, Jenova, where exactly might we find them at? The winners, that is.
    Your looking at them (I'm assuming your looking at the Thief Party).

Oh and by the way if you want to find those quiz things just look through the different FF forums. People have them in their signatures.

OOoooh! Thank you very much! I did not think of that!