Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What FF is the best??

*LOL* at Big D's probably very accurate synopsis of FFXIX.

Anyway, though I've yet to play through 2, 3, 5, 9, and, 10, my favorite FF is 6. Great music--every playable character, all 14 of them, gets their own theme! Not to mention Kefka's immortal theme song. Best. RPG Villain. Ever.

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

*Considers Big D's plot summary*

OMG, he's right! They're all like that! Most are anyway... The first few were more like "there's this bad guy, and uh.... yeah, go kill him with this group of random people". I'm guessing that soon we're gonna see the end of "a young man with funny looking hair and a big-ass sword and his rag-tag gang of hooligans must fight a spooky man with a mysterious past and a dark secret involving the guy with the big phallic symbol sword". I hope we see a new direction soon. Final Fantasy doesn't seem to contain much of the elements that comprise "fantasy" anymore.... Well okay, I shouldn't talk 'cause FF9 did, and I haven't played FF10, and FF11 is basically a PS2 MMORPG version of FF1.....

FF9 gets my vote, but not by far.. 8 is very close! but FF9 was my first and i feel strangely attached to it.. and you just gotta love Vivi awwwww Vivi and Zidane, can't forget him, he rocks! oh oh and Quina is kool, but Beatrix is kool! and and Kuja! Ok..... i'm gunna shut up now

*Shuts up*.........
    well..... until next time n e wayz
    Legolas Greenleaf..
    "It is not the eastern shore that worries me. A shadow and a threat have been growing in my mind, Something draws near..... i can feel it...."

ff5 with better grafix will be the best

FF7 all the way
    FF8 sucked ass
    i jus couldnt get into the 2d ones even after i completed em they still lacked a hell of a lot for me (except there was a flyable dragon in FF5. pretty cool)
    however ten and nine are bothe a close second

by the way does XIX stand for 19 (sorry i really suck at roman numerals past 11 and i can only do that coz of Final Fantasy)

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I've completed every single one other than III(which is a work in progress) and this is what I can say

1) FFVII
    2) FFIX
    3) FFIV
    4= FFV
    4= FFVI
    6) FFII
    7) FFX
    8) FFI
    9) FFIII
    10) FFVIII

BUT if FFX-2 and XI were to be included, from my estimations I think I will like FFX-2 pretty similar as I did to X, and XI is EVIL! because MMORPGs are HELLSPAWN!!!!!!!! But it'll still be better than 8.

hey, speaking of XI, tell me everything you know about it. Anyone! Tell me the plot, characters, anything new, just tell me, i know nothing about XI

chadmonkey

Well Final Fantasy XI is a MMORPG, so the main character is you, you create your plots and you go from there.

maybe you should tell me what "MMORPG" means

chadmonkey

Sure, but it's better to ask nicely.

MMORPG - (M)assive (M)ultiplayer (O)nline (R)ole (P)laying (G)ame

k, thanks man, and i have another question please, so, if you dont have a network adapter for ps2, there is no single player mode?

I really have to vote for FF8 which is my favourite only just slightly from FF7 which was a fabulous game.
    I am playing FF9 at the moment and it just seems poor compared to 8...I just love 8 above all others...
    So I hope 9 gets better pretty soon and then i will tackle FFX...I only hear good things about it.

Ya, I say X is a very very very good game, and just so you know, make sure you get all the treasures in the temples... trust me, this is the only way to 100% the game... well... just make sure you get the HP sphere in the bevelle temple... then you will still be able to

chadmonkey

Originally posted by Davis
    k, thanks man, and i have another question please, so, if you dont have a network adapter for ps2, there is no single player mode?
    As far as I know FFXI is only on-line. No single player mode is available.

Default What?

Final Fantasy VIII
    Anon say I. Photobucket