Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tidus or Fake Tidus? *there might be a bit of spoiler*

on second thoughts... i prefer Tidus. I just saw an in game picture of Shuin. I think he just looks nice on the one picture.
    KEEKO!!!

its tuff to choose, but i prefer shuin.... , i dont know why, maybe its because..ah, i'll compare:

shuin:
    dont know alot about him, but he really loves lenne, and made (SPOILER)the venagun machine..is that what it is called? work, which made (SPOILER)lenne and himself die, with gun shots
    he is cool, yes, i agree, i like his voice, looks also like tidus, or does tidus look alot like him??

tidus:
    know alot about him, from zanarkand, and balh etc., really loves yuna, umm..really caring..but his vioce sounds weird, oh that dosent matter, umm...i see him cry in some FMV's, shows sensitivity, i think thats all..

result:
    well, from that...umm....i still prefer shuin, even though (SPOILER)he caused his own death and the death of his love..., but to me that dosent matter, but he seems mysterious, and to me, thats cool .....

im weird
    and its fun to type, isnt it?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Inuyasha...no, Sesshomaru.... no....grr, theyre both cute!!!

Default Difficult Choice?...yeah right.

REAL TIDUS ALL THE WAY!!!

And I'm not just saying that because i think Tidus LOOKS better than Shuin (even though he does), but from what I've seen and heard I've come to the conclusions that Shuin is completely INSANE!!

So here's the dilemma for all of you who haven't yet voted as to which one of them is better:

Tidus: Sweet, cute, funny, nicely naive, romantic, upbeat, heroic, strong and non-depressing

or

Shuin: Psycho 1000 year old dead man whos trying to create the next appocolypse cause he thinks it'll make him and his girlfriend happy

You gotta think real hard for that one:rolleyes2

I prefer the real Tidus. Shuin looks evil and one of the spoiler scenes I saw with him doesn't portray him in a very light way.

this is me on the left and to the right is my partner we love each other very much

The Last Holy Ancient Aeris Gainsbrough's Avatar

There's a fake Tidus? *shiftseyes.* I didn't know that, but then again, the game's not out in the US and all I got is the intro and a buncha different trailers downloaded on my PC so I don't know >_< but from the pics... the real one kicks ass!

well....
    that wasnt fake tidus but actually someone who looks like tidus from a 1000 years ago name shuin...
    square make shuin look like tidus i think is because so yuna would want to try and find tidus... and they'll be story at least...

"I shall create the world where only ++ S H A M A N S ++ live..."
    =-Click here to visit my deviantart or here to visit my blog-=

Default Another Fanifiction user!

Aeris Gainsbrough

I'm so glad there's someone else here who uses fanifction.net (undisputably the best site on the internet!).

For those of you who enjoy final fantasy stories (some long and dramatic, others short and comedic) then instead of waiting years for one update on some small site, check out fanfiction.net where EVERY writer posts their stories.

I too have an account there (penname 'Mayonaka'...original huh?) but i write about Final Fantasy VIII, which I've discovered is not that popular on this forum. The name 'Mayonaka' acutally means midnight in Japanese and I found it from a friend on fanfiction.net who wrote a story based on Final Fantasy X and named Tidus and Yuna's daughter 'Mayonaka'.

Please go check it out if you want. There's over 1000 posts for each final fantasy game. Plenty of X-2 stories as well. Here's the link to my profile:

http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=154104

no effence to the fans but Shuin is ugly... heh

the real tidus all the way

~Laura
    ~*~Yuna, the Starlight of Spira~*~

Realitys a bore. Search for distant places beyond the moon. Find out where you belong....

the real tidus all the way

~Laura
    ~*~Yuna, the Starlight of Spira~*~

Realitys a bore. Search for distant places beyond the moon. Find out where you belong....

hey but shuin is looks exactly like tidus.. if u say shuin is ugly ur saying tidus is ugly too.

i like them both but tidus is always the best

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    Originally posted by Yunie07
    Yes he is.

Originally posted by angel_summoner
    hey but shuin is looks exactly like tidus.. if u say shuin is ugly ur saying tidus is ugly too.
    No, he doesn't.

*Goes with REAL Tidus*
    Last edited by Misfit; 05-06-2003 at 12:11 PM.

However, they are not same in one mind. They are diffrent individual.

Tidus: From Zanarkand that never sleeps, age around 17 to 18. Vanish from Spira because all fayths stop dreamming.

Shuin: From Zanarkand 1000 years ago before oblivion by Sin, age around 20 to 25. Killed by Bevelle's warrior monks because try to use forbidden machina (Vegnagun)

Somehow, they share same interest in Blitzball section. Both of them are star blitz player.

Plus, both of them had pretty girlfriend. :X

I prefer Shuin more because he's not the goody goody happy happy type, and I don't prefer heroes that type. Squall was better then Tidus, actually WAY better.

"I wanna heal, I wanna feel what I thought it was never real"-Linkin Park

Originally posted by Shuin Maxwell
    I prefer Shuin more because he's not the goody goody happy happy type, and I don't prefer heroes that type. Squall was better then Tidus, actually WAY better.
    You mean he is mature than Tidus? Or he don't like to become hero?