Thread: is it the end?

is it the end?

i finished the game and got to the end title but now its not doing anything it just stays there....do i have to reset and finish again and again or can i play and go back to the towns and stuff??.....whats going on?

Once you see 'The End', that's it. Unless you input a certain button combo, in which case you'll get a game of Black Jack, which is pointless really.

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

Emotion Sickness

this is ur first ff?

Unhappy

The fact that all ff's end like this is the only flaw in the game. It makes the side quests kinda pointless because i always do them when i am done the game. For instance if anybody here got n64 and played zelda, the game lets u play even after u beat the boss but final fantasy is like... u save before u fight the boss which every1 does and unless u have saved the same game earlier on another block u usually cant go back and do stuff. Plus doing sidequests while playing the main game is sometimes weird because u want to see what happens and dont want to get ur mind of doing the main quest. But dont get me wrong ff9 is a great game and i still like it, and i did do some side quests.

Night Angel

Unhappy

I dunno, but somewhere I heard a rumor that I you every single sidequest than you get some special ending, but that's not really possibe in the amount of time for one of them, is it? Oh well, it's just a rumor

I have one matching sock PhoenixAsh's Avatar

The special ending is pretty lame, you get it for owning either Cinna's Hammer or Save The Queen from what I remember. Excalibur II just trashed the game cos you can't get everything in one go, and the game had to be stupidly easy before the end of Memoria.

I say what I think. If you disagree, then that is up to you.

Night Angel

Really? I got Cinna's Hammer, but I also played on a friend's console and didn't see anything different. Did I miss something?

I have one matching sock PhoenixAsh's Avatar

Probably, it really is lame. I think you get like two minutes added onto I Want To Be Your Canary. I haven't played FFIX much though so that might need some confirmation.

I say what I think. If you disagree, then that is up to you.

*gives confirmation*

I agree, the added stuff at the end was like, "Oh. Okay. That's it?" Nothing too mind-boggling or anything. The Cinna's Hammer ending is just that extra scene in the play.

----

But!! If you rename Dagger "OOOSOFT," you'll get the opportunity to get the Elusive Kuja Ending!!!1 Where instead of Zidane going back, Dagger does and... YEAH!! XD

... and yes, I'm just kidding about the Kuja thing.

Turning the fantasy into SOME sort of reality... o_O

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Not sure if there is new game plus in the remaster.