Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does anyone else think kuja weres a thong

Grin does anyone else think kuja weres a thong

in game play im not sure if he weres a thong or 5 year old kids pants. as if any one likes him.. well you might.

actualy there is no point of me saying this because kuja is probaly a female! :laughing: all he does is betray zedane and apart from that he.... well, thats all he does realy.

By the way does ANYONE think final fantasy 9 is the best one out of all of them. because i sure dont
    ::

after all ff10, but ff8 is also one of the best because i love them cute moombas.
    J.Cutts :fd:

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I don't think about Kuja in that way to be honest - I don't try to look at his rear end...

I know someone that thinks FF9 is the best, and I know many people(including myself) who think it is the second best. As for FF8 and 10, I think they are poor, and I have yet to actually meet someone who thinks they are great without expieriencing other FFs such as 7 or 9.

And as for Moombas, I am glad they are only one-hit wonders.

I have yet to actually meet someone who thinks they are great without expieriencing other FFs such as 7 or 9.
    *raises hand*

Anyway, I don't think I was really looking at Kuja's ass, so I wouldn't know.
    [leeza]Total sig height should not be over 250 pixels, including all text.[/leeza]

But Kuja's so cute!
    Weeeeeeh!!!! I EAT RAW FISH!

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Kuja is the most aesthetically-minded baddie in a ff game, which makes him cool. ff9 owns your crappy even-numbered ff games.

I think Kuja is a great villan. and ff9 is my favorite for sure cause i looooove vivi. just ignore the thong and its ok.......its gonna be ok...dont worry
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes I think Kuja wears a thong. When I first saw him I
    thought that's a fine girl, but when I found out it was a
    man(shivers). That's kinda homosexual but it didn't mes
    anything up in the game. It didn't matter if he wasn't a
    traditional villain he blew up a whole planet. FF9 is the
    second best FF behind FF6. Which is kind of a coincen-
    dence being I've only played 6 FFs(4,5,6,7,8,9).

When I first played FF9, I wasn't even paying attention in the FMV where you first see him. I was all "LET'S FIGHT EVIL GENERAL" kinda attitude and "WHAT? STOCK BREAK?" kinda attitude so I didn't really pay attention to his outfit (so much I thought he was a girl!). Really, not until late in the 3rd disk did I finally realize. lol

But finding out she was a he didn't change too much of my thoughts. Just went from an evil, narcissistic, talk-a-lot, world domination girl to evil, narcissistic, talk-a-lot, world domination guy. And from a person who's seen a lot of anime in his life, the look of Kuja isn't that surprising (it was made before the year 2001, y'know?).

But I dunno about the THONG part. It did, didn't it? More like something to hold up his half-cape.

this is me on the left and to the right is my partner we love each other very much

Hell, why not just call it SPAM ~ Purgatory

*Raises eyebrow.*

He wears a thong? I always thought he wore an undersize diaper, but I guess it could be a thong. Hrm, now I look at it, it does look like one, but I'm sure there are some skid marks down the back of it.

*Checks.*

Oh, the skid marks are from my own.
    --

And MORE spam! Why, I'd even consider this a caful o' spam!

p.s. this is my LESS THAN SUBTLE way of telling you to stop spamming, or you're gonna get banned ~ Purgatory

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Originally posted by eestlinc
    Kuja is the most aesthetically-minded baddie in a ff game, which makes him cool. ff9 owns your crappy even-numbered ff games.

noo noo noooooo!

FF8 and FF10 = even numbers and bad

FF4 and FF6 = even numbers and good

do you see?

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

I personally think that Kuja was the best villian ever because he was. . . well he was just awesome. Who cares what he wears.

And yes, FFIX is my favorite Final Fantasy, seven comes in a close second but I just liked the FFIX's battle system a lot better which tips it over.

Default look at eestlinc

eestlincs animaton icon even has him on and look closeley *eeeew* u will even see
    although when u think about it he is kind of a cross-dresser
    :laugh:
    J.Cutts :fd:

(sigh) we went over this in a previous thread. Kuja was wearing that kind of outfit (spoilers) to hide his tail.to hide his tail.
    I think the main reason why he has a girl-ish look about him is because that was very common (and popular) with Japanese rock groups at around the time they made FF9. It's the American version of "pretty boys" i guess! (sighs) Nantomoienai desu ne!