Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I GOT FFX-2!!

Star gone! Shadow Staffer Recognized Member eternalshiva's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Originally posted by DanteColdAndKicking
    so how bout the word fag. see. fag. FAG!!!
    Fag is actually a slang word for cigarette!

lol
    Too big.

Default koolies

hello i think yuna with guns is soo kool why wont you people except that its kool anyway i think the new game will be even better because girls are the main characters an yah i think the jap game will be less great because they get it b4 us so it obviously isnt gunna be the greatest finished project and also i have heard that the games will be different in a sight way but i dunno but anyway just because of what you say should stop other peepz from buying the game
    p.s robot type games are stupid

Default Re: koolies

Originally posted by quistis
    hello i think yuna with guns is soo kool why wont you people except that its kool anyway i think the new game will be even better because girls are the main characters an yah i think the jap game will be less great because they get it b4 us so it obviously isnt gunna be the greatest finished project and also i have heard that the games will be different in a sight way but i dunno but anyway just because of what you say should stop other peepz from buying the game
    p.s robot type games are stupid
    Go play Lara Croft then. I want the normal Yuna back, not the one made to attract people like you. I say what I say because It's my opinion, It's my opinion that Squaresofts selling out. It's no coincidence that all the males from the past FF are gone and the brand new dress up system, ah screw it... YOUR PLAYING THREE GIRLS GOING AROUND CHANGING CLOTHS EVERY BATTLE! It pisses me off they'd do what they are just to make a quick buck.

Post Post: YOU BASH MECH GAMES AGAIN I WILL DESTROY YOU WITH MY GIGANTIC RED-EYED ROBOT!

Default MAKE ME

hey ill dis robot games as much as i want and just because most of you sexcist fags out there cant deal with a woman taking over thats why your thretened i think its great and so do most other girls guys have had the spotlight for ages and lara croft is a crap game its pointless SO YOU

*yawn* Here we go again...

I don't mind Yuna with guns or what she wears. I think it's cool, also. I like different things and I'm definetly sure I'll like FFX-2.

And have some of you ever stepped outside to see what girls today are wearing? Seriously, it's not like Yuna is naked. So her leg shows and her arms show. ...Okay, and a little clevage.. but still, if you haven't played the game, then don't judge it by what the characters are wearing. PLOT PLOT PLOT! That's all that counts, IMO anyways. If you want to play the game because the girls are dressing sexier, then go do your thing and stop complaining. And if you think Squaresoft just ruined the whole Final Fantasy series, then don't play FFX-2. Just pretend it never came out and continue onto FFXII and so on. xP

And don't you think the Lora Croft thing is getting a little old? I've been hearing about the 'Yuna Croft' ever since FFX-2 was mentioned. >.<; Come on, it's been said over and over. Can't we just get over it?

Default agree

i totally agre great way of sayin it spiras cutie
    YOU RULE

Smile Re: agree

Thanks, I guess! xP

Default Re: MAKE ME

hey ill dis robot games as much as i want and just because most of you sexcist fags out there cant deal with a woman taking over thats why your thretened i think its great and so do most other girls guys have had the spotlight for ages and lara croft is a crap game its pointless SO YOU
    You need to shut-up. You can't spell worth trout and your making random assumptions. I don't feel threatened in fact it's quite the opposite I find it pathetic that any body who played any FF would want this game. There has been TONS of games with females as the main character before. You obvisoully are to busy doing dishes to look for them. Samus has been around for ages. The majority of the people designing Yuna are fat-balding Japanese guys who want to sell to other fat-balding Japanese guys with out going Hentai.

hey there.em....i'm new to this 'place'.so,don't mind if i say a few words?
    i am a die-heart fan of FF8 and FFX.although the fact that i don't hav a PS2,but i have the FFX movie and i've already watched it for a hundred times,and i even know how to play the songs on piano. well,i was quite dissapointed with the new yuna,at first.but then,i thought,if square wanna 'make' yuna like this,y not accept it and we may see the 'positive' side of the new her.after thinking about it,i am now 'in love' with FFX-2.u guys may think that i don't even hav a PS2 and never played the game b4,so y bother listening to me.but,remember,i loved FFX as much as all of u does.
    so,think about it......and we all will love the new yuna....
    and by the way,i really like to learn japanese......anyone can help here?

Default nuh nuh nuh

no you need to shove your foot in your mouth. insulting me about spelling isnt gunna insult me get a life and at least find something worth ripping me off abouti ahvent played final fantasy 1 2 3 4 5 so i cant go of them but in 6 that is one female lead so NO RANDOM ASSUMPTIONS FROM QUISTIS. I aint trying to threaten you, i never threaten people and you've played ff and you wanted this game SO YOU ARE JUST AS PATHETIC AS YOU THINK OTHER PEOPLE ARE! and we havent experienced this game as of yet so QUIT TRYIN TO RUIN IT FOR US . yes there are millions of games that have women as the main characters but no many final fantasy . IM DOING DISHES?, THAT IS SOOOOOOOO LAME COULD YOU BE MORE LAME?? do i care who are creating these characters? NO i just care that they are good qualitie and worth the money and THEY ARE

I live in a giant bucket Blizzard's Avatar

OOC:Quistis, I think you should calm down before you get yourself banned.

Exiled Idiot of Doom? Blackmage's Avatar

OOC:Everyone needs to can the insults. They get nothing accomplished other than annoying other people and getting threads off topic.

Anyway, I'm still mixed about my opinion of the game so far. It's either going to be really cool or monkey-flung poo; given that the females are relatively scantily clad, though, reduces my opinion of it(Even if Yuna's hot, it doesn't mean it'll be a great game.). I'll still play it since it's FF and Square Enix.
    Kuja Highwind/Blackmage: Some guy that used to be active back around 2001... He almost made his way through Proto's Custom Title Tournament way back in the day...but almost only counts in horseshoes and grenades. Oh well.

Default Re: nuh nuh nuh

do i care who are creating these characters? NO i just care that they are good qualitie and worth the money and THEY ARE
    and you said:

[q=quistis]cant deal with a woman taking over thats why your thretened i think its great and so do most other girls guys have had the spotlight for ages [/q]

You obvisoully don't understand, it's not a bunch of empowering feminists who are creating the game, it'sa bunch of Japanese perverts from the looks of it. Get your idols straight. I don't care that Yuna is the main character, hell I 'd of liked FFX better if Yuna was the main character, because she was awesome. The fact that she use to summon awesome creatures and is now using a gun pisses me off. She used to be subtle but now she's wearing practically nothing. You think she couldn't of been the star of FFX-2 with out her old cloths? How often is it that people have changed cloths in the FF series? After all the heart-break, accomplishments, and catastrophies they damn near NEVER changed cloths. But obvisoully Square wants to make a little side profit off of perverts who'll buy the game because of a half-naked Yuna on the cover.

Banned

well quistis and zezipster you too should calm down, but quistis stop trying to make aguments for god sake, everyone is allowed an oppion.
    anyway back to the subject, im discusted to even call this a final fantasy, as ff10 didnt need a sequal.
    its good to have a female, hero, heck i even liked yuna in the original but now its only female characters. ff10-2 has now gone too far to even call itself a final fantasy. final fantasy isnt about 3 females dreesed like whores to sell the game equiped the the most moden guns when they was banned only 2 years ago while singing jpop. the charactors dont have any real background, nor age, or even a surname and the change in character personallity is unbelivable to accept. its quite obvious that its just a game buy fat balding pervs to try and make the new lara croft. well if they want that, make a new series and dont kill final fantasy with this modenising cashh-in crap. well thats my little rant anyway...

What the hell are you all on about?
    I havent played FFX yet, but it sure looks good, besides coming back to Spira is great! And I like Yunas new costume and the guns idea, there were gunners in other FFs now there is one here.

As for you people telling others to play Tomb Raider cause they like FFX-2's look:
    1.Tomb Raider is a great game series, so yeh..
    2.People are talking about FFX2, not TR, so why bring it up?
    3.I dont think Square "copied" Eidos on Lara's look, just cause a woman holds a gun doesnt make her related to Lara, after all, what about Trinity? :P

Anyway, stop flaming, it just shows the stupid side of you...

PS: Fag also meant a bundle of sticks in some dictionaries :P
    Which Final Fantasy 8 Character Are You? You are Squall!
    A lone wolf with the weight of the world on your shoulders, you
    may not communicate your feelings to your friends, but you
    are a true friend to those you are close to. In spite of your
    hesitance to warm up to people, you're likely one hot number in
    the eyes of the opposite sex.

Take the Final Fantasy 8 Test here!