Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I GOT FFX-2!!

Default I GOT FFX-2!!

So, my dad went to Japan in the middle of march and my brother and i asked him to buy FFX-2 and ZOE2 (or ZOE2: 2nd Runner). So, on 2-23-02 at around 12:30pm... he arrived!! YAY!! Since I have original ZOE and watched all of the clips of ZOE2, I played FFX-2. The first movie was cool (esp. when the FFx-2 logo come up), but i was like, "rock music concert? Is this spira?"

So, I played a little bit more until I went to mission in zanarkand. By then, I noticed these things:

1.) mission completing? how ummm... stupid
    2.) no FF fanfare at end of battle
    3.) cool combat system
    4.) major slow down
    5.) map doesn't correspond to the actual field
    6.) glitch
    7.) horrible horrible lip-synch
    8.) animation sucks
    9.) the plot is sooo messed up
    10.) Yuna with guns...ugh
    11.) longer load times

So, I quit, and booted the ZOE2 disc... and now, I just can't stop playing this high speed robot action!!!!!! It is sooo cool. Instead of wasting money on FFX-2, I recommend buying ZOE2. It's soooooooo cool... (esp. Xtra missions and vs. mode). The Unidentified Flying Sensation... aaaa.... it was a dream come true (ZOE2 would get 9.6 from me)

I was very disappointed... How about you? I'm happy with the cool new combat system, but that's it... (FFX-2 score: 8.2)

Anyways, let me hear your side of the story
    Last edited by nanakixiii; 03-29-2003 at 09:45 PM.

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

calling things gay is hella gay

I'll rent FF10-2 anyway because it could be another Kingdom Hearts. (Which sucked!) Plus the idea of a DIRECT sequal to a FF is new, so I'm apprehensive of the new game.

I'm mad at Square for messing Yuna up, but if FFX-2 doesn't make it to well I think Square may be inclined not to create a sequel to other FFs (Which may or may not be a bad thing).

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I don't think I would have liked FFX-2.... it sounds pretty uneccesary and yuna with guns? what's the point with that? I f you want to see girls with guns and almost no clothes , then buy tomb raider or something

and using "gay" as a negative word is pretty lame....
    it is nothing wrong with being gay

what are you guys/gals talking about? "gay" is completely acceptable word... according to the first definition (therefore the morst reasonable) in webster's dictionary,

gay (adj.) cheerful; happy

so, i don't know why you guys/gals are fussing about it...

it's not like i'm discriminate against homosexual person...jeez

although, i don't think they should get special rights in US... (where homosexual population is extrememly high compared to other parts)

anyways, i just want your opinion ON FFX-2!!! (not on the word!!)
    Last edited by nanakixiii; 03-29-2003 at 01:26 AM.

so how bout the word fag. see. fag. FAG!!!

Ravishing Introvert Recognized Member Shoyku's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

OOC:Not necessarily, nanakixiii, the term gay is no longer considered as an expression of happiness. It's been ditched a while back and is mainly associated with homosexuality. Just admit it, you meant homosexual gay. 'Cause "1.) mission completing? how happy..." just sounds weird.

as you can see, i was being sarcastic about the reply (duh!!)...

this isn't some political forum, IT'S FINAL FANTASY FORUM, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!

I didn't make this thread to talk about political rights and stuff (there's already enough of that in our miserable lives)

OK, i'll edit it, happy?

anyways, i just want to hear about ffx-2!!!!!!!!

Ravishing Introvert Recognized Member Shoyku's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Originally posted by nanakixiii
    OK, i'll edit it, happy?
    OOC:Quite.

lol

sorry about that...

NOW GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS, SERIOUSLY!!! I'M TIRED OF THIS!!

well...
    to my opinion is...
    the square staff didnt make alot of effort in ffx-2...
    coz i think they are busy with ffxii...
    the battle system is cool but kind of trouble for changing jobs(dress sphere) and u have to learn alot of abilities which i dunno which one to upgrade it... ;
    as for the music... i think is not that suitable for the game but some songs are nice like 1000 no kotoba coz it just suites for the couple, lenne and syuin when being shot too dead by the military or watever u call them... its just so sad... i cried seing them being separated like that...
    as for the story i think is kinda interesting but just that if u miss out or do something else it will effect your story and i prefer that there would only be one story!!!
    all i like about ffx-2 is the graphics, story, battle system, and the characters except that they changes yuna's personality and the costume which is like... u know... to funky i think... ;
    is just my opinon so no offence, k? ^^

"I shall create the world where only ++ S H A M A N S ++ live..."
    =-Click here to visit my deviantart or here to visit my blog-=

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Using words like "gay" and "fag" as insults isn't okay here. Stop it and stay on topic or face the wrath of... stuff.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

OK BACK TO TOPIC!!!!

I hope that there ins't a glitch in the american game. Porbably not, cuz' even though we have to wait longer, we get the safer game.

Also nanakixiii, your lucky. For one you can understand the japanese game, and two, I doubt my dad would go to anotehr country to get me a game. I wanna learn japanese!

Id like to learn Japanese too...even though im 1/4 to 1/2 japanese i dont know very much.
    </FONT>

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast