View Poll Results: What is Squall coolest Limit Break?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rough Divide

4 11.76%
  • Fated Circle

2 5.88%
  • Blasting Zone

5 14.71%
  • Lion Hart

23 67.65%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Squall's Best Limit Break

Default Squall's Best Limit Break

What do you think was Squall's best limit break. If you want to judge by damage then there is no doubt that it would Lion Hart. But I'm talking about the graphics and the way the attack looks, which was the best. I still say Lion Hart, but that's just my opinion.
    ~LionHart~

Appearance of limit is probably Blasting Zone for me, though as an attack i hate it (the animation which takes forever). I sometimes hoped I'd get a WORSE damaging limit just so it doesn't take as long.
    Plus it's physically impossible (SPOILER)on the Ragnarok in space, how is a beam supposed to emit from the planet when Squall isn't even on it?

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

Sorry, someone should hit me for being so typical, but i choose the lionheart cos it does look the best.

SPOLIER ALERT Level 1 or lowest level whatever...

Originally posted by Jenova·Rebirth
    (SPOLIER)(SPOILER)on the Ragnarok in space, how is a beam supposed to emit from the planet when Squall isn't even on it?
    I thoughti was the only person in the world who noticed that!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    And this is where I say "You've got a will, but it isn't free." :]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakan the forever man
    If you never hear from me again, it is because I came to close to the truth.

Rough Divide. I just like the uppercut motion.

btw, nice sig CloudSquallandZidane
    [leeza]Total sig height should not be over 250 pixels, including all text.[/leeza]

Fated Circle for me. The spin and the circle being emitted is pretty awsome.

this is me on the left and to the right is my partner we love each other very much

Exiled Idiot of Doom? Blackmage's Avatar

And this's a topic on the forums? Everyone should know that Blasting Zone's the coolest for one reason: it's not everyday someone's got a million-foot-long lightsaber at his/her disposal, yo.
    Kuja Highwind/Blackmage: Some guy that used to be active back around 2001... He almost made his way through Proto's Custom Title Tournament way back in the day...but almost only counts in horseshoes and grenades. Oh well.

Grin

I fully agree with Kuja Highwind
    You are Red XIII
    You seem very mature for your age, but you are jusr a child inside. You take things too seriously sometimes, which leads you to worry too much.

Roses are red violets are blue,sugar is sweet and revenge is too!!!!

Being part summon part bare isn't always so easy is it!!!!!!!!

What I've Done... The Amazing Spiderman's Avatar

Well, I prefer when he does gunblade slashing action when you have to press the R1 buttons.
    FFT Class Reviews:

Lancer - Monk - Ninja - Bard

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

[q=Kuja Highwind]And this's a topic on the forums? Everyone should know that Blasting Zone's the coolest for one reason: it's not everyday someone's got a million-foot-long lightsaber at his/her disposal, yo.[/q]
    Be that as it may, there's one practical issue to consider with Blasting Zone. While Squall's executing it, he stands there with his arms in the air doing the whole 'By the Power of Greyskull!' thing for about thirty seconds.
    His hands are way up above him.
    His groin is completely exposed.
    Any opponent with half a brain (Seifer doesn't qualify) would take this priceless opportunity to wallop Squall in the goody-bag, leaving him unconscious and whimpering for hours.

Blasting Zone's effectiveness is wholly dependant on fighting an enemy who's prepared to stand around waiting to receive a drubbing.

Strider

Lionheart, by far. I mean, it does the most damage and, IMO, looks the coolest. So, Lionheart gets my vote.

LION HEART ITS THE MOST DAMAGING.
    Lets Biltz

Lion Heart is too powerfull the animation is ok I guess.
    Fated Circle and Blasting zone are kind of ugly to me.
    I also gree with Big D about Squall's crotch

Rough Divide is my choice, most realistic and not much delay whitch would make you an easy target for retaliations.
    AK-47s for everyone!

Super-Rad Recognized Member Spatvark's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Originally posted by Kuja Highwind
    And this's a topic on the forums? Everyone should know that Blasting Zone's the coolest for one reason: it's not everyday someone's got a million-foot-long lightsaber at his/her disposal, yo.
    'tis all about the penis envy *nods*

I haven't actually seen Lionheart yet, but since I finally got teh damn sword about 2 hours ago (I gave in hunting for Adamantine and just modded my Minotaur card), it shouldn't be too long until I unleash it. So far, my fave is probably Rough Divide for style. It just looks great the way he slashes up the body as he launches into the air; the sheer speed that he does it at, tearing the ground out from underneath the enemy. Besides, I find it tends to do more damage than Blasting Zone or Fated Circle and I prefer to only target one monster at a time (means I can keep the other one asleep the whole time)
    Seriously the best band in the world.
    And here's where I'll stay / For ten years and a day
    We're on a quest to find hidden treasure / And mystery on The Wild Sea

Default Lionheart

I'd go wid Lionheart, it looks INSANE ! ^.^
    . ¸ . · ¨ * :Mirc - Austnet - #aOv