Thread: Real Emotions and 1000 words

Real Emotions and 1000 words

I just downloaded this 2 songs off kazaa, and I can tell you I was very disappointed, in my point of view.

The songs were so jpop-like, they dun't fit the Final Fantasy category at all. Yes, on one hand, you can say the music was good, but on the other, I think that it was so different from what I would have expected of the ffx-2 soundtracks.

FFX to FFX-2, there is a major leap in the way the music is presented. Mebbe, the storyline will make me regret what I say. But, I'm just not happy with the non-FF like tunes.

Just hope they did do better on changing the way of trying out new alternatives to FF music.
    I got my playstation 2, Finally!

Pentium 4; 1.7ghz
    Elitegroup P4S5A
    GeForce 4 MX 440, 64mb AGP
    SiS 7012 Audio Driver with
    Altec Lansing AVS300 Speaker System
    Samsung;TDK dvd/cdrw combo 48x/24x/48x/12x (DVD)
    256mb ram
    60 Gigabytes

I agree. They should have let Nobou do the soundtrack for this game. But I like 1000 Words better, it's not as uppity.

Grin Music sounds Good.

I like Real Emotions and 1000 words! I can almost sing the the whole song for Real Emotions! -Glee- n.n;
    *Goes back to practicing the words*

I Like the two songs actuly. they dont really fit the ff catagory but they are still fairly good songs. I can sing Real emotion and 1000 words in Japanese and English. hehe being part Japanese pays off somtimes
    </FONT>

LOL! ^^

hmmm.. u noe the ff 8 music eyes on me?? i think its rather similar to 1000 no kotoba... and eyes on me is commented on being " ff music"

Yes Your Right I Have Noticed That Too
    </FONT>