Thread: ff7 movie problem

Default ff7 movie problem

in my pc version of ff7,whenever i come to the movie biglight(the one where the weapons appear first) an error screen comes:"ff7 has caused an error"
    Is there any way to skip biglight? or something like that...

Join my FF forum.
    It is empty but it would really help out if you would join and help me get more members

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Hm. Sounds like there's a problem with your disc, although I wouldn't know.

Other than using some sort of trainer or downloading a save state (which is inconvenient for your built-up party), I don't think there's a way to skip the movie. Can you actually play the movie at all from the disc using a player of sorts?
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Originally posted by Rainecloud
    Can you actually play the movie at all from the disc using a player of sorts?
    Yes you can. All you have to do is use my computer on the CD and look in the movies folder...at least that works on my copy of FFVII. Do that to see if it works. If it can't play it then it is the disk. If not then you might need to reinstall the game.