Thread: Whats with the knight in the bed desert

Whats with the knight in the zelakus desert

have any of you fought that battle in the zelakus desert with that one knight vs that one monster (cant think of the name) does anybody know if this is a special battle.
    i've done everything i can think of with it. the knight has all crystal equips if i remember right.

its a very easy battle
    Last edited by Raknorak; 04-05-2003 at 01:05 AM.

chadmonkey

I haven't encountered your specific battle, but I have run into random enemy encounters where there is a monster that you have to protect while you defeat all of the other enemies, then that monster will join your group is you want. Perhaps the battle you've run into is like that?

no he wouldn't join after words. he sort of followed the fight for life auto-battle style and just kept hitting the thing mabye its just my game...

I fought that, the monster was that kind with a really huge axe (haven't played in a while), there was a rumor that they fought a spiderman there to.
    You can't spell failure without U R A- Statving Artist/ If anyone can, will they put the top up left square of http://www.geocities.com/themoombas/layout.jpg onto a site and tell me

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

That just happens to be the rare battle for Zeklaus Desert.
    Grab the opportunities life hands you, that's my motto!

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

Every area has a rare battle. This one is just one of the more unusual ones. Go to Battle List by Goryus to see a list of every single battle, if you're interested.