Do any of you remember the good old times here? No, of course not, because everyone who posts in this forum now is a newbie who has no clue about FFXI except that it's online and they want to know stuff! In fact, I'm sure most of you haven't even heard of the WLA formerly the Midget Alliance.

Long ago, last summer actually, a man named Grand Lethal made a thread about a clan he was beginning to form, the Midget Alliance. It was for Tarutarus only and was going to be a bunch of shorties running around killing stuff. People were eager to join and eventually it spread to members outside the race of Tarutarus and became the WLA. Such members included:

Taerdin
Alpha
Lionx
Myself
CTK, Ed, Armando
Aureus
Grand Lethal

Now, most of these names you won't recognize because they left this forum a long time ago, because they were wise, unlike myself and occasionally Alpha and Lionx who still lurks here because of one thing...

NOSTALGIA!

We went through 4 threads. Four friggin' threads. They always got closed for spam, and always by Chronological who was the only mod who ever bothered to check here once every three weeks.

Great things happened. I became Taerdin's apprentice. We stole Alpha's fish and he beat us with his rotten . Taerdin and me spammed the board, everyone made fun of Lionx because he liked the Lion King but we all still think he rocks ass anyways.

And none of you newbs remember any of this! 'Cause you are newbs without NOSTALGIA! So stay out of this thread, it's not for you. It's for those who have other memories to share. Like flame wars with Blk_Wiz_GoD or more apply named Pant_Wizzer and also known by the name Colorobra Moonshadow. The bastard.