Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Summon system

Default taredin

No one at this forum cares about FFXI... if you want to know stuff, or want to go to a forum that gives a damn, then try the link in my sig... seriously... you can even join a FFXI clan...

there was no site in your sig taredin

Default Summons

I have recently begun beta testing FFXI for PC. So far I have seen only 1 summon. Summons work on MP and drain MP while they are summoned. The summon I saw was Carbunkle, a bluish fox type animal. To become a summoner you have to take your charecter to level 30 to recieve the quest for the job title. Once you have done the quest, which is in Windrust i believe, then you can start training a level 1 summoner. Hope that answers the question

Dunpiel, 10th lvl Red Mage, Beta

Well... this is the dumbest forum ive ever seen.
    who cares about being rude??? were all here because of a game about people who go off to kill wild beast and destroy eney crap, are you going to shout im sorry every time you smack a monster???

but back on topic... i dont see whats so great about summoners. i perfered the games where you didnt have to use the job to summon(FF7, FF9, etc.) it ties a person down if you ask me. personally i plan to be a dark knight and use brute force to kill, summonerd are strong but i think a sword through the gu8t would hurt more...