Thread: this is awsome

Default this is awsome

i just thought i'd say this. i took it for granted and never said anything, but then just recently i checked the walkthrough for somthing and relized what i found wasn't in there. i'm playing ff2j, and like right at the begingin i was leveling up a bit, west of gatea that lake and the evil city. where the liek mages are. and on my third battle i got a magik cane. i eqiped that on my girrl, who i am using as a black mage, and that gave her attack up to 45, i'm about to go into koshuan, and its still the most powerful weapon for her, anything else i've baught doesn't have as big of an attack.

just thought i'd say this incase anyone would wanan try and reproduce it.

I lost the girls bow...i seld it...no other weapons can make her hurt the enemy...she always misses...
    // Yeah MAN!!!

Originally posted by Digiman
    no other weapons can make her hurt the enemy...she always misses...
    Have you been keeping her in the back row?? The only weapons that work in the back row are bows, at least in the NES version. (Don't know about WSC or Origins...) Putting her in the front will make her accuracy be much higher.

yeah, if she's in front row she htis with any weapon, the magik javelin i found her attack is liek 40, wich deals 300 damage +

chaotic neutral

Yes, in the back row, you can only attack with bows.

I always spend quite some time fighting mages and soldiers north of Phin. Not only do you win Magic Canes, which are better than the Mithril equipment, you can also win Mithril equipment, Garlic, Potions and various spells. And it's one of the best places to level up your skills early in the game.
    To do is to be. (Sokrates)
    To be is to do. (Sartre)
    Do be do be do. (Sinatra)

yeah, heh, they should put that in the walk through