Thread: PLEASE tell me why??

Angry PLEASE tell me why??

please is this the game mistake or its programmed.....
    in my save i was depending in my lancer in all the battles . But when i reached a battle with a women ( who has the Save the queen sword ) bfore the battle its automaticlly from the game ..the picture of the lancer came out and the lancer told me sorry i have to leave the party)?????!!!!!!!1 . then i loaded the game again again and with out playing with the lancer but after the battle he isnt there .....i dontknow why ????>.... please tell me why

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

Maybe his Brave was too low, or his Faith was too high. If you get them past a certain point your character will leave. The enemy could've Invited him too, which automatically takes him out of the party. Did you save after he left the party? Whether it was a bug or not, if you saved he'll never come back.

Does anyone know for sure what the min & max level are for Brave & Faith? For max Faith, I've heard 90, 95 & 97. For min Brave, I've heard 10, 5 & 3. I didn't change Br & Fa that much the first time I played through, and I haven't gotten anyone that extreme yet now.
    Also, does anything happen at max Brave (I heard it was 97) or min Faith (I heard 3), or does it just stop?

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

I think you can get Brave to 11 and Faith to 89 before they leave. If you get a character to maximum Brave or minimum Faith, nothing happens. You can't permanently raise/lower them to 100 or 0, but you can do that during battles.

So is the max brave/faith 97?
    Hawkes
    We soar up high,
    We never look down.
    We fly the sky
    With naught but a frown.
    Our glaring eyes,
    Our neverending search;
    We fly the skies,
    Only stopping to perch.
    I think you know,
    It's not hard to see,
    When you just get up and go
    You don't live happily.
    Yet away I will fly, I'll never stop,
    Till I find my perch, the cream of the crop

What I've Done... The Amazing Spiderman's Avatar

I believe the real max. faith is 95.

And bud, you have bad luck. now relly on more units.
    FFT Class Reviews:

Lancer - Monk - Ninja - Bard

what is the purpose of having high brave ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

High brave helps your counter skills activate (counter, auto-potion, catch)

I think it also helps your damage a bit... It basically makes physical techniques have a better chance of the desired effect.
    I'm Tom of Tom and Marsh at http://www.mogzarkotrt.2ya.com
    Ragnarok Online > J00

can some1 tell me why is having high faith bad, because my Ramza has high faith and he is doing good.

Having high Faith isn't necessarily good or bad. The higher your Faith, the more your unit attunes to magic. Units with high Faith will do more damage with their spells, but also suffer more damage when hit by spells.

Very low-Faithed units are somewhat more immune to enemy magic, but are harder to heal with magic and they can't cast spells well.

Neither is inherently better or worse...it depends on how you want to use your characters.

wow, characters can really be invited out of your party..?? That is harsh. I guess I've had members been charmed before, but no one has ever invited one of my members. That would sorta....suck.
    なんだかずっと夢を見ていたようだ

Default ya

that would suck indeed!