Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: have i come upon a really bad glitch???

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm having identical loading problems with my PSX at the moment. Some games work fine now and then, others hardly ever. Usually, there'll be long, noisy load periods; coupled with frequent crashes. Pain in the butt. Oftentimes, nothing happens when the power's switched on: the memory card/CD player screen appears, even though there's a disc in the console.
    Can this kind of fault be serviced/repaired?

im telling you, just turn the PSX upsidedown. it works wonders

Well i will be really mad if i have to restart my game from the beinging cause im on disk 3 with yuffie but i havent ran into any problems yet....yet
    </FONT>

Yrkoon

sounds like the laser lens is screwed on the playstation or that part of the disc is damaged (the copy of ff7 i was playing had a totally screwed second disc took me about half an hour to clean it off an minimize the scratches an that was on a screwed ps1.... most probly lasrer lens giving ya trouble

I made it through the game without anything weird happening to me.

w00t lucky me.

hmmm most likeley its the used psx i bought me a ps ONE the new smaller kind of psx..im also to cheap for a PS2 and i had a glitch in the gi cave where after i killed a boss or enemy it automaticly replay the battle as it have never happend when i killed it..wierd
    sigs that break the tables am bad.

ehehe, i thought i was the only one who turned my playstation upside down, though i've found sideways works a little better.
    and with glitches like that, try playing on another disk, the entire game is written on every disk except for the fmv's. i remember that my disk one got scratched and on my way to junon if i got into a battle it would freeze at the exp screen thing, so i put in disk 2 and went to junon and the battles and everything were fine.

well it's clear you should have taken the dreamcast.

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12