Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *gasp!* FF11 beta test signup unveiled

A Real Guitar Demon Tom Morello's Avatar

I picked the PS2 version because my PC can't handle FFXI... yup...

Besides when I buy it I'm buying it for my PS2 so I figured I might as well get used to the version I will be playing...
    I used to have one... but it was erased... *sigh*

I went for PS2. I could of done PC (mien can handle it)

But when I got my PS2 for FFXI mainly. Besides playing with a controller I say is so much funner then playing with a keyboard and mouse, makes it easier to move I say. Hopefulyl I get picked for the release to get people unpissed about it not being out yet for about the 7th time because of the evil sony beta.
    This space intentionally left blank.

I signed up for the PC version yesterday. Good luck guys.
    Server:Midgardsormr
    Linkshell:DarkSEED
    Race:Mithra
    Nation:Windurst
    Current Levels:53 WHM, 25 BLM, 25 THF, 23 NIN, 9 WAR, 8 SAM, 8 MNK, 1 SMN, etc...

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

Default PS2

PS2 Fo Me :mog:

Originally posted by Bahamut2000X
    I went for PS2. I could of done PC (mien can handle it)

But when I got my PS2 for FFXI mainly. Besides playing with a controller I say is so much funner then playing with a keyboard and mouse, makes it easier to move I say. Hopefulyl I get picked for the release to get people unpissed about it not being out yet for about the 7th time because of the evil sony beta.
    You know you CAN get an adapter to plug your PS2 controller into the computer .

I can't sign up, im only 16 .

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

And you can sign up. Required age is 13+ I beleive. If not just lie about your age. I'm sure most everyone has by now.

A Real Guitar Demon Tom Morello's Avatar

People under 18 are considered minors, and cannot accept such an agreement...

Yeah...

*prays he becomes a Beta tester*

*has low faith so prayers fail and he doesn't become a tester*
    I used to have one... but it was erased... *sigh*

Alright, First time i've actually ventured into the forums and I already find some really great info!

*crosses fingers to become beta tester*

Thanks!
    -Xanedon-

"Dovie'andi se tovya sagain ... Time to roll the dice." -Mat Cauthon from Wheel of Time, Fires of Heaven

Ya but Taerdin your parents/gaurdians, can agree to it making it alright. Which is exactly what I did, and if that isn't good enough then I'm going to be going on a rampage because my mom made me tell the truth about my age and if parental approval isn't enough...well my wrath will hit all. (more so Sony then others cause all this is their fault)

Signed up for the PC version. I hope they read my reasons for becoming a beta tester, lol.
    Draxyle/RedMage/Windurst/Level 12+

A legal binding document on paper or computer must be signed by an individual atleast 18 years of age or older. In this case agreeing to the terms of the NDA.

Under certain circumstances there my be a co-signer for such said document if the person in question is a minor.

Unfortunately I've never seen a beta sign up sheet that gives the option for a co-signer. And I highly doubt expressed consent would fly.

And ofcoarse lying about your age is a felony.

But who knows maybe square-unix will look the other way? Doubt it.
    Last edited by stragee; 04-15-2003 at 12:35 PM.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Ahem, the terms actually say, "Minors can have their parents or legal guardians click the submit button as their approval..." or something like that, so nyeh.

PS2

i wish they'd let aussies have a go as well

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Well thats good dark, that means we'll have minors in the beta as well. Signup is different for every beta. Good luck to everyone.

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

they sent me an email urging me to sign up, which I did of course. Good thing I have a fancy computer since I don't have a ps-2. I liek that they ask if you run a square or enix fansite. I'm sure this would disqualify you since they don't want beta-testers leaking info.