Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *gasp!* FF11 beta test signup unveiled

Default *gasp!* FF11 beta test signup unveiled

I guess I dont have to ask if anyone else here is chomping at the bit praying to get into the FF11 beta.

I just finished signing up for the ps2 and the pc test. I've got alot of previous experience testing mmorpg's so I hope that helps my chances. I've gotten quite lucky to test most of the major mmorpg's you see how on the market today.

Good luck guys this is truely a glorious day!

So you're beta testing FF11 then? Well hope u have fun.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

stragee:
    I just finished signing up for the ps2 and the pc test. I've got alot of previous experience testing mmorpg's so I hope that helps my chances.
    Naw just signed up moments ago. I'm such a huge fan of squaresoft, final fantasy and mmorpg's in general. I'd seriously be one lucky guy to get picked as a tester.

It sounds like there's going to be an "NDA" on the test. Even though their calling it a "Public Beta Test". If there isnt an NDA and I get picked, i'll come back here and post from time to time to talk about the game if you want.

Edit:

I see why you might have gotten confused hehe. Its a glorious day simply because the USA beta signup page for FF11 FINALLY became available to the public to sign up on.

I've been waiting a *long time for this day.
    Last edited by stragee; 04-12-2003 at 07:29 AM.

Well, I hope you get it, it would be pretty damn cool to beta test FF11. You should come back here and tell us more about the english version.

I know a fair bit about the japanese version, seeing as I have a few contacts on msn that play the imported version. But still, they don't know much of what's going on seeing as it's in japanese.

I'll look forward, if you do get in, to tell us heaps of goody information! ^_^

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

A Real Guitar Demon Tom Morello's Avatar

Thanks a lot for posting a link... I'm sure everyone truly appreciates that...

*sharpens sword in preparation for a world class smoting*
    I used to have one... but it was erased... *sigh*

I don't think there is a beta unless I have some proof to see it with my own eyes (like a link to the official Square-Enix site for example) beyond that I'm just going the beleive this to be a hoax as beta testing is required to see if a game works....not so people can play a game that works before it's released only to test it when it is known it work.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Yeah... I tried looking around but I think it's a hoax as well... I spent quite some time looking for it but no luck... I think they already did beta testing... didn't they?

Isn't the game already ready to be released, making a beta test completely useless and stupid? Nuff' said.

http://www.square-enix-usa.com/

No wait you might not know where to click. Here's a direct link to the signup.

http://www.square-enix-usa.com/publicbeta/FFXI/

Note: You must be 18 or over to sign up. Good luck kiddies.
    Last edited by stragee; 04-13-2003 at 05:42 AM.

Thanks for the link Stragee, you rule!

*signs up*
    now how can we hide this thread so no more people sign up?

Well, hopefully between my love for FF and my fan site, maybe they'll choose me

*keeps fingers crossed*

They didn't mention a close day, I hope they make it soon.

We already went through this once Taerdin, wanna post about it again? On this same thread?!

Dont be selfish, it wont be long before the game is in open beta anyhow.

As I said before you didnt know where to go to sign up so I posted it. Now give some other folks a chance and drop it!

Edit:

This is why most forums out there dont allow you to completely delete your posts. Because folks like Taerdin
    like to whine and then delete the "evidence" as he posted earlier on this thread. heh *sigh I know its difficult but do try to grow up some eh?
    Last edited by stragee; 04-13-2003 at 12:00 AM.

Originally posted by stragee
    We already went through this once Taerdin, wanna post about it again? On this same thread?!

Dont be selfish, it wont be long before the game is in open beta anyhow.

As I said before you didnt know where to go to sign up so I posted it. Now give some other folks a chance and drop it!
    But all I said was thanks...

*cries*

Originally posted by Grand Lethalnow how can we hide this thread so no more people sign up?
    I think we'll find a way...

Actually I don't think there is one...

But then again I guess everyone deserves a chance...

I'm confused, what happens if you get accepted? Do you get a free copy of the real game to keep or a beta game that like expires or some thing? I'm to lazy to read the disclaimer, and my computer is unique or custom built so I don't see why I would get accepted. I won't bother, but if some body does get accepted keep me posted on the bugs this omnipotent game that people are raving about has.

Originally posted by ZeZipster
    I'm confused, what happens if you get accepted? Do you get a free copy of the real game to keep or a beta game that like expires or some thing? I'm to lazy to read the disclaimer, and my computer is unique or custom built so I don't see why I would get accepted. I won't bother, but if some body does get accepted keep me posted on the bugs this omnipotent game that people are raving about has.
    Will do!

*continues praying to every God he knows of in hopes that he becomes a Beta tester*

*smotes the competition*

FFXIV Character

New Wave (Excalibur)

what ver. did u guys pick to beta test i picked to ps2 ver
    what?!, huh?!, DUDE!

"OK -- so he looks "cool" when he turns into a Ninja.So what? He's still a pussy."-FF1_Geek