Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FF11 Questions

i only got my ps2 recently, im still going "ohh and ahh" at the graphics and stuff, let alone being able to play online. are those online things for ps2 out yet ? and how do they work, like how does one set them up and stuff and pay for them ect.
    i dont know if i'll be getting XI, im poor and wont be able to afford this online playing fee.

With woven hearts, a thorn arbour. Left tear streaked reason upon the shore. And bereft of compass, star or more. Set out for this worlds end

Firstly you get the network adapter which you can connect to the back of your PS2. After that just put in a cord from your modem or phone line (depending on connection) into the correct slot of your adapter (again depending on connection type) After wards you have to connect successfully by setting up the network settings (it's actually pretty easy) After that the rest is just simple.
    This space intentionally left blank.

*falls down cluthcing head*
    argh.
    iv'e got cable, and i use a mac, would this make any difference ?
    my freind uses a pc and appears to have exactly the same modem as me but im not sure.

With woven hearts, a thorn arbour. Left tear streaked reason upon the shore. And bereft of compass, star or more. Set out for this worlds end