Thread: KH: Another Side, Another Story (Deep Dive)

Default KH: Another Side, Another Story (Deep Dive)

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone else has seen this secret secret movie? It supposively was not released in the North American or European versions of KH but only in the Japanese KH. I just downloaded it yesterday off of Kazaa, and I must say its pretty freakin crazy cool, and raises alot of interesting questions. What do you all think?

I downloaded it off of Kazaa too, yes it's pretty good. And it does raise a lot of questions like the part that shows Sora flying over a ocean and that new person, who has been called Unknown.

My version had no sound it was sort of fusy so that adds to my confusion! Could any of you guys send me the sound file?

Not really much to hear except for the sound of Heartless exploding and that guy flying up the building and weird wind sounds.

isnt there a way to get it without kazaa.

Night Angel

The ending's on the game, I got it.
    All ya' hafta do is seal all the keyholes (including the hundred acre woods) and win all the tounaments except the gold and platinum matches) Although it is fun to destroy Sephrioth...

I dunno about that fff,
    but in order to see it you must..
    find all the dalmations, beat the hades cup, and lock all the keyholes, in every world..

there is also a website with the pictures..
    http://www.eif.ch/~i02oried/deep_dive/deep_dive.htm

Night Angel

Ah, thats right, you do haffa find all the annoing, idiotic,stupid puppies lol

Deep Dive and the secret ending are two different things.

Deep Dive shows a lot of other things such as a quick scene Kairi in black and white, supposedly two Unknowns talking to each other and Sora flying over the ocean on his back, and is only available in Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix or if you download it.

The secret ending is in the KH that was released outside of Japan and can be accessed by getting the puppies, sealing all of the keyholes and beating the Hades Cup. This is the one that shows the unidentified woman at the end which I'm almost positive is the one that you two are talking about.

Yeah there is fff.

Deep Dive

The video format is Quicktime and the total size of the file is 74mb.