Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: did this ever happen to anyone? (SPOILERS ABOUND)

Him being a clone is only partially true. He wasn't born a clone was worked on in an attempt to make him a Sephiroth clone. So in a way, your friend was only partially right, but for the most part wrong

He meant clone as in "Cloud was not born in a normal fashion".

The white one is good, but has some glitches. Flayer and Spirit Lance aren't listed, and it says you can only fight Ultimate WEAPON in Disk 3.
    *Searching for XCalber*

Eyece

I never really gave a flying hump about ruining the game, I saw the ending to the game before I ever even played it. And the game was still just as great.

Well my sister did say some thing about it but I didn't think much of it, I thought she misread some thing or some thing. Either way it's expected, she's forced in to your party and then suddenly leaves.

Default me

i read through the whole ff7 walkthrough on game faqs,and went pic surfing.I read all the possable spoilers i could and found every picture of aerises death and the end of the game that i could.I WANTED it spoiled,yet,the ending and her death were just as moving as they would have been if the game wasnt spoiled

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary