Thread: my game

Default my game

i got a little neat idea. lol alrite

a few of you may know i'm programing my own final fantasy game right now. for kicks and giggles, and eventualy, if i finish it(which im' planning on) i'm gonna have the blue screen fading in white text thing. with the preleud playing with it. but my idea was, i wanna play it. on piano. i can play the piano, farely well. never tried final fantasy music. so i'm wondering if anyone has the sheet music for the intro preleud song. preferably the one from final fantasy 4 (american 2) because i think thats the best one. has the most liek feeling behind it i think.
    so if anyone could give me alink to where i can get that(for free) i dont wanan spend money on it. it'd be apreciated. thnx

Question: what language are you coding this game in. And will the source code be pubically available for it?

i'm progrmaing it some in vb, and som c++. the game will be there for anyone to tear it apart, i realy dont care, as long as they mention me somwhere. but rite now i'm focusing on wanting to play the intro. sheet music anyone?

awesome! Now I will help you find sheet music

If you haven't already you might want to post under the FF music forum.

nice, email me it when you get a chance, darc_dude@hotmail.com

http://www.nobuouematsu.com/main.html

They have about 5 songs here from FF1...
    Sometimes as I am falling asleep in a dark, quiet room I have for a moment a great and treasurable illusion of the past.

yeah man, the song i need izn't there, i want the ff 4 preleude song. they play it during the opening titel screen