Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Influential options

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

OOC:'Lunatic' comes from the word (old French or Latin, or both) for the moon. Insanity used to be attributed to the moon, for some reason. Interesting 'double meaning' in 'Lunatic Pandora'.

Grin

Once again you correct me, but that's OK. I should've seen it comming, but I'm not thinking too clearly.
    And 'Lunatic' comes from 'Luna' whitch means 'moon' so I'm not really wrong, now am I. And all european languages have the same origin Latin if you go back far enough. And american is too, since it originates from europe (you often hear 'gesundheit' in series whitch, as you probably know, is German).

However in FFVIII mosters fall from the moon, so the translation could also be 'Answer/Truth from the moon'.
    AK-47s for everyone!

I have one matching sock PhoenixAsh's Avatar

Alright does anyone know how the choices you make for directing the Garden against Galbadia affect you? This has always bugged me, espescially given Squall always seems to criticise his descisions later on.

I say what I think. If you disagree, then that is up to you.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

No they don't affect anything. If you don't do enoguh Nida will say them for you, and if you put too many Nida will scold after the accouncments. I always get scolded because I love the Hot Dog comment. ^.^

There must be a best choice... Squall always says something about attacking directly later, but I don't know what the best choices are. Maybe it really doesn't matter, but I don't believe that,
    YA KNOW!
    AK-47s for everyone!

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

OOC:
    Originally posted by Dazlar Bynon
    Once again you correct me, but that's OK. I should've seen it comming, but I'm not thinking too clearly.
    And 'Lunatic' comes from 'Luna' whitch means 'moon' so I'm not really wrong, now am I. And all european languages have the same origin Latin if you go back far enough. And american is too, since it originates from europe (you often hear 'gesundheit' in series whitch, as you probably know, is German).

However in FFVIII mosters fall from the moon, so the translation could also be 'Answer/Truth from the moon'.
    Oh, I wasn't trying to correct or contradict you; I was just adding a little bit extra to your already clear and informative explanation.