Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magic in the real world

Actually as far as I'm aware Déjà-Vû has been explain thus:

Your memory has 2 main areas. Short term and long term.

Déjà-Vû occurs when an event goes straight into your long term memory instead of residing in the short term so your brain sees it in the long term memory and tells you that you've seen said event before, even though it has only just happened.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

When Déjà-Vû happens to me, I have actually dreamed the expierience previously, and I am certain I have done so. And it's only been minor things, such as dreaming about the hotel room I would stay in 7 months time - I didn't even have the hotel booked... and yet I got a vision of it. Maybe that has something to do with the fact that I was asleep, and therefore not conscious. But anyway, someone I know had a theory about Déjà-Vû, and that was that the brain was remembering the future. Although that makes no sense in principle, it kind of does figure.

Anyway, as for Magic being real, I'm going to conduct a little test. I am honestly going to try as hard as I can to cast a basic spell like fire. You all ready? Here goes... Oh would you look at that, it didn't work, and I did try as hard as I could.

yeah with fusion you can do anything, since its hot enough to extract hydrogen and you can create anything with pure hydrogen.

Literally, I think the idea of psychokinesis isn't that too far off, although the concept is a little hard to grasp. Prodigy's right: psychokinesis is the ability to manipulate atoms, in a small or large quantity, to whatever you want. Fusion is the first step to all this because heat from the sun has been inspiring us to melt and create new elements. Why create new ones when you can break it down? With a heat like fusion and a template to replicate things from whatever elements things are burned out of, the ability to create whatever you want is at your heart's desire. This is a theory on fusion called "The Fusion Rocket".

Now I believe the next step to this would be to create some cybernetic implant to work with the brain, or perhaps to increase stimuli of some way. There is much about the brain we do not know, some of us are already to claim that the brain has no potential for psychokinetic manipulation but then they don't know either. As long as there's the imagination and the technology, there will always be the strife to make things real.

this is me on the left and to the right is my partner we love each other very much