Thread: Dragon skin

Angry Dragon skin

I'm on disc 2, I just got the Garden moving and I'm on my way to find Balamb BUT!!!!!! Before I got anywhere a need a dragon skin (not fin or fang) Can I get one from where I'm at, and if so where and how?

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm almost 100% sure that you can only get it in disc 3 and up. It comes from the Blue dragons on The Island Closest to Hell, which I think is only accessable by airship...

Super-Rad Recognized Member Spatvark's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

You can fight Blue Dragons on Winter Island as well; just press right up to the mountains behind Shumi Village. You've got about a 3/10 chance of fighting one...
    Seriously the best band in the world.
    And here's where I'll stay / For ten years and a day
    We're on a quest to find hidden treasure / And mystery on The Wild Sea

I'm quite sure that you can get them from medium level Anacondaurs (lvl 30+).

I got me some skins when leveling up my GFs with Seifer during the Dollet training mission.
    Picking a lock is much like picking your nose; if you're successfull you're gonna end up with some sort of reward.

You're correct. Those snake things you can find in a large forest near Galbadia Garden and they give you the skins you need.

this is me on the left and to the right is my partner we love each other very much