Thread: "Where are my glasses?"

Default "Where are my glasses?"

Yesterday, I put that Magnifier thingy on, which is under the Start Menu in Windows XP to see how a download was doing from about 10 feet back. I closed it down about 10 minutes later, and since then, all the fonts that I can see on my comp, the icons, internet browsers, everything, have all gone blurry. The "ClearType" thingy under display properties is on, but still the fonts are still blurry and messed up.

Any idea on how to fix this? Thanks in advance.
    That's really my hair.

"Faris, Calvin; you don't seem to understand! This is not a thread about homosexuality! Girls can love Barret! Guys can love Barret! It's not gay! Barret's love is beyond any form of gay-ness. It is transcendent; like the sun and moon and stars! It's like loving God! Would you say a boy who loves God is gay? That's what I thought!

So please, don't fight. Just spead the love! And the Barret sexyness. RAWR! =D~"

- Linxiaotuzi

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Um, turn ClearType off then? It's really intended for laptop/LCD screens anyway, not CRT/TFTs which go blurry instead with it
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

ClearType is what makes everything readable, it was on before too, so I doubt it has anything to do with that. I have an LCD monitor too.

Any other ideas? D:
    That's really my hair.

"Faris, Calvin; you don't seem to understand! This is not a thread about homosexuality! Girls can love Barret! Guys can love Barret! It's not gay! Barret's love is beyond any form of gay-ness. It is transcendent; like the sun and moon and stars! It's like loving God! Would you say a boy who loves God is gay? That's what I thought!

So please, don't fight. Just spead the love! And the Barret sexyness. RAWR! =D~"

- Linxiaotuzi