• FUJIN

2 5.00%
  • RAIJIN

1 2.50%
  • CID

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FF8s MOST POPULAR CHARICTER

I think Irvine isn't all that funny, It's mostly Selphie that makes Irvine seem funny. Selphie can use anyone to make a funny act/remark. That's why I like her so much, but she has only one vote and that's mine!
    AK-47s for everyone!

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I thought Selphie would get more votes. I wonder who voted for Fujin? She's cool! I love how she talks.

Originally posted by Big D
    *votes "Quistis"*
    She is one of my favourite characters for many reasons. She has qualities that I look up to, but also attributes that I can relate to well. She was so neglected... by the writers, who could've expanded her role greatly; and also by the characters, who hardly seemed to give her the respect and consideration that she deserves.

yea, Big D, i'm a big fan of Quistis, i think many people like her, why nobody vote her anymore? C'mon, anyone else?
    2003 Honda S2000

Grand Prix white exterior
    whole blue leather interior;amuse R1 ti dual exhausts; amuse frontlip; mugen CF hood;mugen MF10 alloy 17' rim ; mugen hardtop;C'west sidekit;red honda emblem; ARC intake; ARC ti shiftknob and ARC GT wing

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Originally posted by RikkuYuna89
    I thought Selphie would get more votes. I wonder who voted for Fujin? She's cool! I love how she talks.
    Fujin talk? BAD. That was a weak element in the game, however it was used successfully when she started talking normally to Seifer in Lunatic Pandora, to show how desperate her and Raijin were to get the "Old Seifer back"

Ah, Selphie is my 3rd fave, she is definately the funniest character in the game.

wow, Quistis now got the second position, cool, who voted? best choice of u

come on, come on,come on
    2003 Honda S2000

whole blue leather interior;amuse R1 ti dual exhausts; amuse frontlip; mugen CF hood;mugen MF10 alloy 17' rim ; mugen hardtop;C'west sidekit;red honda emblem; ARC intake; ARC ti shiftknob and ARC GT wing

Polls like this one are not very accurate, If everyone could submit their favourite 3 characters, you could better see which is the best-liked character!
    AK-47s for everyone!

Ahh Rinoa. But I also like Squall and Irvine hmm...

Ofcource I like Selphie, I also like Ellone and Rinoa.
    And Kiros, Squall and Laguna. :chop:
    AK-47s for everyone!

thanks to the R=U theory, which i do believe, absolutely no one is more interesting then Rinoa. next would be fujin. mainly becuase the "which character are you site" told me i'm like fujin. now i'll just sit and patiently wait for someone to vote for cid...

I like Selphie (well, duh!) but then, my favourite's Lagooona Other faves are Irvine, Squall, Quisty, Ri.....oh dammit! Too many to choose from!! *goes off to wrack her brain*

Selphie's my favourite, though now that I'm playing the game again I'm starting to like Laguna, Kiros and Ward more. Laguna should have been the main character rather than Squall.

Finally, Selphie has a second vote!
    AK-47s for everyone!

come on, Quistis,
    2003 Honda S2000

Originally posted by Dazlar Bynon
    Finally, Selphie has a second vote!
    Booyaka!

Eyece

SQUALL DAMN IT! SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then followed by seifer. And why the would anybody vote for headmaster cid...fat lazy old stupid bastard.