Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: THE POPULARLIST FF9 CHARICTER

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

I like the Kuja song that had the "boom-boom-boom" soundeffect. You know, the one that played when during the FMV in Bermecia, where you get your first real glimse of him.

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Originally posted by Rude
    I voted Kuja

All time levels of bizarness were reached here with having a main villian in scant clothing topped off with a thong. That and all of the music associated with Kuja, such as Wicked Melody, Kuja's Theme, and Dark Messenger, all kick serious arse.
    It's actually Immoral Melody and not Wicked Melody I think.
    I like Kuja, anyone who already guessed as much deserves a cookie, mostly because of the way he went about being, Kuja.
    Of course every now and then you'll get a :
    "KUJa IS A GRIL!" or a "Kuja wears a thong" thread but, I tend to find his looks as a way of how he tries to be different from the (SPOILER) Genome he is and how he is trying to show that he is the (SPOILER)true genome to bring complete and utter chaos unto Gaia and that Zidane is not . Basically he rejects his past.
    I like his narcissistic nature and basically the personality he has. Often reffering to himself as superior to everyone else. The cutscene in which he (SPOILER) goes into a trance and destroys Terra was an eye-opener to the power he actually had with the (SPOILER) power of the souls imprisoned in the Invincible which he used to show his true power after a foolishly easy boss battle .
    I also tend to like Vivi, Steiner and Beatrix as well. I like Beatrix and Kuja more than the others though.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Quina.

Well, no offense to Amarant, but I feel Freya is grossly understimated. Popular, funny, or not, I found her dialogue and history to have most depth.
    This Apple-software (QuickTime) is not meant to be used for controlling nuclear powerplants, aircraft-navigation, communication-systems, air traffic control-systems or lifesupportive machines, where errors and shortcomings in the Apple-software may lead to deaths, injuries or serious property- or environmental damage.

my fave is garnet (dagger whatever) but i like zidane also
    beatrix and amarant rocked as well

Originally posted by Silent Warrior
    Well, no offense to Amarant, but I feel Freya is grossly understimated. Popular, funny, or not, I found her dialogue and history to have most depth.
    I agree, it's just a shame she's not usable for so much of the game.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, I liked Freya a lot. They gave her more of a story than steiner, but she should have had a more active role in the story.

Plus she had Jump like Cain from FF4, and Cain rules.

vivi rocked he was simply the most powerful character in any gamei can beat anyone with vivi single handedly he was even loveable *shudder* he had so much crap to think about he was only 9 years old and he was made or cloned or summit like that...i loved the little guy he made me happy and the little man was so shy gotta love him

Kuja.I love the villans.No reson,but I love them.Sephiroth kicked @$$,i didnt like the sorceress,but Kuja rocked too.

Kinda funny,but my uncle thought he was a girl,and my uncles singe.He kept whistling and calling 'her' sexy and hot.it was so funny when i told him it was a guy.

but,kujas my fave

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Kinda funny,but my uncle thought he was a girl,and my uncles singe.He kept whistling and calling 'her' sexy and hot.it was so funny when i told him it was a guy.
    *is scared* Lol j/k I thought Kuja was a girl too! @.@ He was awesome!I love the villians. He was just as good as seifer! ^.^

Most popular is probably Vivi; but my favorites are Amarant and Kuja

lol!it was pretty scary and funny...

I'd have to say that everyones right.Vivi IS the most popular.

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

Default .....

I really liked Beatrix until she went good. They should have kept her badd until the end or somethin then u would see more of her, as she is ur enemy , but she still rocks even if u use her.

Oo! My mostest favoritest character is definitewy Zidaney-kinsies! He just makes me wanna run up to him, hug him, snuggle him, and run my hands up and down that lovely, fluffy, pullable tail of his! ^_^

Yeah, Zidane is my favorite, although I think Vivi is the one I've never really found anyone DISliking.

I guess they didn't give Vivi a quality that made people not like him, wheras either you hated Zidane's cheeful pervishness, Dagger's whininess, Amarant's cold-ass-ness, Quina and Eiko in general... Freya's rat-ness-ness... o_O

Anyway...

I voted for Zidane. But FF9 is the only FF game where I honestly don't find anything I DISLIKE about any of the characters. Even the annoying Zorn and Thorn. <_>

Turning the fantasy into SOME sort of reality... o_O