0 0%
  • OWAKKA

3 3.70%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: THE MOST POPULAR CHARICTER OF FF10

Default THE MOST POPULAR CHARICTER OF FF10

VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE NOW.
    Lets Biltz

this is me on the left and to the right is my partner we love each other very much

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

The most popular character is probably Tidus or Yuna, but I picked Yuna because she also gets to star in X-2. She's definitely not my favorite, though.

EDIT: I didn't see that you said to vote for your favorite. =\ In that case, my favorite's Auron. If a mod ever comes in here, could you please change my vote?

EDIT BY BoB: Done.
    Last edited by Pancaek; 04-19-2003 at 12:48 AM.

Rikku!!!!!!! i love u!!!
    2003 Honda S2000

Grand Prix white exterior
    whole blue leather interior;amuse R1 ti dual exhausts; amuse frontlip; mugen CF hood;mugen MF10 alloy 17' rim ; mugen hardtop;C'west sidekit;red honda emblem; ARC intake; ARC ti shiftknob and ARC GT wing

It's tough for me to choose between Tidus and Auron, but I went with Tidus.

Praise be to Yevon

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Rikku is my fave, she's cute and funny, I love it when she says "you big meanie!".
    She's also really positive, and okay a little hyper but she's cheerful.

I also like her because of her design I like her outfit and hair (I always put those little plaits in my hair now )

It's hard to choose though cos I liked Auron a lot too, but he probably comes second. Auron's sezy

I'm surprised Tidus is leading with votes, I like him but he always seems to be the least popular character with people.
    rawr

Tidus is cool, except for his voice. Once you get him at about Auron's strenght, he's a top notch fighter, considering his agility.

Anyways, you spelled "O'aka" wrong in the poll, if it is the merchant you are talking about

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah I agree, XeQtR, Tidus was my favourite in battle cos his strength overtook Auron's by the end of the game especially once I had Break HP and Break Damage limits on him I loved his Blitz Ace overdrive too and his agility was useful.
    rawr

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

*Votes For Seymour And get's Attacked by Seymour haters*

NO Seriously I DID Vote for Seymour!!!!

He's Cool!! OK!?!?!

Rikku and Auron... I couldn't decide, so I put Rikku. Did you know she's a (SPOILER)Acraphobiac?? I think you did, Acraphobia is the fear of lightning
    [center]Stabbity Stabbity Kill Kill... I'm in my happy place...
    Click below and I won't hurt you.

I have one matching sock PhoenixAsh's Avatar

Spoilers abound.

Lulu, all the other main characters were in some way dangerously stupid. Plus she's cool, and instead of carrying a giant sword into a batlle with deadly monsters she chooses a small stuffed toy.

Second I'll take Wakka, because he wasn't really stupid, just really misguided. Oh and I think he's the most powerful character in the game.

Then I'll take Kimhari, not stupid in any particular way, but doesn't really have any plus points.

Then Auron, who although he's probably the coolest character, could have got the world destroyed on several occassions by choosing not to warn the party about things so they could think things through.

Then Tidus, who's fairly cool in his Blitzer sense, and then a moron when it comes to any kind of relationship with anyone, including the player who he thinks will take him more seriously if he talks funny while speaking directly to them.

Then Rikku, who isn't just annoying, but also took part in the Al Bhed kidnapping scheme, which is the second dangerously stupid plan in the entire game. She could climb the list on occasions, but for now she stays here.

Then there's Yuna. No personality, no fighting ability other than asking things to come and help her, no consideration for others, only one line and variations on it, is responsible for the most dangerously stupid plan in the entire game, that of not telling anyone about something that could destroy the world, and instead wandering into the enemy forces solo, without telling anyone her plan, which was in fact to find a chance to dance around the enemy leader with a stick until he vanished without anyone seeing her, including the person she was dancing around.

I say what I think. If you disagree, then that is up to you.

Tidus and Yuna are WAY overrated. Auron needed a better story line (even though his was better than anyone else's) Rikku had the looks, and Lu, Wakka, and Kimahri were underated as hell.

My vote goes for Auron
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

OWAKKA , just cause its fun to say his name real fast.
    Which Final Fantasy 8 Character Are You? You are Squall!
    A lone wolf with the weight of the world on your shoulders, you
    may not communicate your feelings to your friends, but you
    are a true friend to those you are close to. In spite of your
    hesitance to warm up to people, you're likely one hot number in
    the eyes of the opposite sex.

Take the Final Fantasy 8 Test here!

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Auron is just so damn cool and collective through out the intire game. If he would just tell his party member's a bit more then he would be even cooler. The only down side is, his Masamune and Katana didn't look like Katana's more Broadswords.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Kimahri, even though he got the sucky end of the Sphere Grid, he's still in my opinion the most genuine character in the game. I always liked the silent types, and the non-humans, though.

Although not in the poll, Yunalesca was pretty hot. =x
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!