1 2.86%
  • FINAL BATTLE ULTIMECIA JUNCTINED TO GRIEVER

0 0%
  • FINAL BATTLE THE TRUE ULTIMECIA

3 8.57%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: HARDEST BOSS IN FF8

Default HARDEST BOSS IN FF8

IT IS OMEGA HAS HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN BEAT ME.
    Lets Biltz

this is me on the left and to the right is my partner we love each other very much

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

*Rofls again (see other posts)*

I thought the battle Ultemicia was juctioned to griever was pretty hard. I beat her the second I tried with Lion Heart though.

Adel, you gotta use strong abilities without hurting Rinoa and a majority of magic that does lots of damage harms every enemy one the screen. And to make matter worse Adel is a tough biach. (she looks like a wrestler from the WWE)

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Lol! She does! I used Lion Heart on her a few times and I won ^.^

I finished Adel with 1 Armageddon Fist. Nothing special.

Omega is without a doubt the hardest. Terra Break is fairly painful.

Ultimate can be a pain as I believe it's possible to get 3 light pillars in a row which might be upsetting.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hmm... I wanna try Omega Weapon too. First I have to level my characters too 100 and master Renzokuken ^.^

*Runs off to Island closest to Hell*

If you have the strategy guide to the game they give you a pretty good plan to kill Omega.

*yawn*

Omega Weapon:with no doubt, this is the hardest monster in whole FF8, it's definitely a terrible thing.Terra Break....oh,nooooo

the "Ultemicia Family": (final boss) is tough, this tough means Ultemicia; Griever; Ultemicia combined with Griever;and real Ultemicia totally 4 times of transformation. so u gotta have patient to beat them off

Ultima Weapon: though it has the same last name with omega and one more gorgeous sword, it has much lower attack capability than Omega

Seifer: ennnnn, a competitive one in 4th time, after all he made Odin go to heaven

Edea at 2nd time:....not very hard, beware the death is enough....

Adel: noooope, this bytch was totally garbage, only she can do is just hold Rinoa to protect itself. but imo, she looks very very cool,
    2003 Honda S2000

Grand Prix white exterior
    whole blue leather interior;amuse R1 ti dual exhausts; amuse frontlip; mugen CF hood;mugen MF10 alloy 17' rim ; mugen hardtop;C'west sidekit;red honda emblem; ARC intake; ARC ti shiftknob and ARC GT wing

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

First time I fought the 'Ultimecia family', my characters were unremarkable in their power. It took me nearly two hours to win.

It wasn't 'till months later that I fought Omega, and by then my skills had improved to the point where I could drub that fiend without much difficulty.

So Omega's the toughest, but I had the most difficulty with Ultimecia, at least at first.

ultimecia with junctioned griever was pretty damn hard, adel was kinda hard too
    Terry

Ready to cut loose...?

Time wont wait on us

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

The only reason I won against Ultemicia, was because I...

1. Had alot of Aura
    2. Got lucky; Angelo almost always did invincible moon (and right before her really tough attacks)
    3. Lion Heart
    4. Mega-Guard

I voted Ultima but I ment to vote Adel. Hate that ugly bitch. On my first game when I fought her she was the first hard boss. I made my way through the whole game with my chracters in thier twenties (except Squall). She killed me at least 40 times. I had to create a new game and did most of the side quests and get all the GFs just to make sure I beat her. You gotta give me props on my first game though. I went to disk 4 without much difficulty and most my chracters in thier twenties with only 5 GFs( Odin, Cerebrus, Ifrit, Shiva, and Quezacotl). Now since I started my new game I have all the GFs and the only boss I haven't beat is Omega. If only my GFs would come faster and Ihad more heroes and holy wars.

It's been to long... they weren't that difficult!
    AK-47s for everyone!

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

- Edea 2nd time is easy. I just use Diablos and Triple-Demi (you can draw the spell from her) against her and attack, and if Squall for some reason gets hurt, I'll have him finish the fight with Renzokuken.

- Seifer on the 4th time is easy too. I always draw Aura with everyone until I have 100 of it and then I beat him up a bit. Usually (SPOILER)Gilgamesh comes very quickly and finishes the job.

- Adel's quite annoying, because GFs aren't an option anymore. However, Quistis's Mighty Guard will protect my party from her attacks. I usually cast Aura on Zell and finish it with one Armageddon Rush.

- Ultima Weapon was quite hard on my first game. On my 2nd game, it either felt easy or I was lucky, or having all guys on level 100 helped me. At any rate, it has that instant killing (9999 damage) attack that's annoying, but otherwise, Renzokuken works well against it.

- Omega Weapon's clearly the toughest. I couldn't beat him without Holy Wars.

- (SPOILER)Ultimecia, all forms. This battle is easy. I just let her kill my weak 3 characters first, and then the party begins. First I cast shell on everyone, just in case, and then I just attack all of her forms until they die. When the last from casts Hell Judgment, I'll either use a Megalixir and keep whacking her, or I'll do the "Ha-ha! Fool!" trick and use Holy Wars, followed by Renzokuken, Armageddon Rush and Angelo Techs.

*votes for Omega Weapon*

P.S. These tactics aren't cheating. They aren't a bug and they're hard to get (Lion Heart, Aura, Holy Wars, Megalixirs). Using The End is what I'd call cheap.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Originally posted by Kimera 726
    I don't get it?