0 0%
  • TRANCE KUJA

4 7.69%
  • NECRON

5 9.62%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HARDEST BOSS IN FF9

Default HARDEST BOSS IN FF9

IT IS OZMA HE IS REALLY HARD TO BEAT EVEN WITH WITH LOADS OF TRAINING.
    Lets Biltz

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Can you PLEASE stop typing in all caps? It is very annoying.

Ozma is the hardest.
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

i never acutally "fought" the earth gaurdian. zidane went into a trance after quina died so i just dyned his arse off. it was very easy.
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Originally posted by Gau
    Can you PLEASE stop typing in all caps? It is very annoying.
    Seconded, thirded, and fourthed...

[Ozma+=1]
    This Apple-software (QuickTime) is not meant to be used for controlling nuclear powerplants, aircraft-navigation, communication-systems, air traffic control-systems or lifesupportive machines, where errors and shortcomings in the Apple-software may lead to deaths, injuries or serious property- or environmental damage.

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

*votes 'Ozma'*

Ozma was quite a challenge, even compared to Necron, who also took quite a bit of killing initially.

However, with the appropriate levels, abilities and equipment, no opponent is too difficult.

Oh, I agree about the whole 'caps lock' thing.

Yeah, stop it before I make this a bannable issue.

Ozma is hard. Big D is right, with the appropiate levels, anything is easy. THe thing about FF9 is that there's a lot of things you can activate to make you practically immune to elements, immune to status effects. But there are some things that can't be dodged.

In any case, I would normally tie between Ozma and Necron. Both of them inflict status effects at a given time and have hard hitting attacks. But the thing is Ozma never misses, so Ozma beats Necron in the difficulty contest.

this is me on the left and to the right is my partner we love each other very much

Exiled Idiot of Doom? Blackmage's Avatar

Dude, this poll is basically pointless. Ozma ownz everybody. Ozma made me scared to ever look at a pretty-colored marble again.

...Beware the marbles...they're out to get you...

Oh, and do stop typing in all caps or I will be forced to label you as n00b.
    Kuja Highwind/Blackmage: Some guy that used to be active back around 2001... He almost made his way through Proto's Custom Title Tournament way back in the day...but almost only counts in horseshoes and grenades. Oh well.

ozma was easy. all i did was use no mercy on him with amarant to change his status to holy. then ozma and vivi keeped on using doomsday. of cause everybody had shadow absorbing armor on. i.e this keeped on healing me party and hitting ozma for 9999

Smart tactic Ultima, but it's not like you're going to get him vulnerable to holy every time, but i still haven't beaten ozma after quite a few tries, but i never really tried hard enough, and even Necron is super easy, i've beaten him on my first try every time, and hades only hit me once through out the whole battle

LORD GIZAMALUKE OWNS OZMA!!!!!!! rofl

im stuck..on... gizamaluke...why?....because Ziddie has a mage masher....and for some odd reason, i cant get into lindblum, to go shopping for more, so.... what to do?

quina takes alotta damage, but she dishes it out as well...Freya, is almost ALWAYS in the sky...and vivi is ALWAYS casting fire or thunder, and zidane has a bunk weapon, so he only does about 150-200 at lvl 11...

Beatrix the first time is harder than all other bosses in the game. It's like, you can't win.

Never got around to fighting Ozma... I guess I should at some point. Necron was pretty darn tough with Zidane around the level 70s. Hades was more of a pushover than I though he'd be...

Exiled Idiot of Doom? Blackmage's Avatar

Originally posted by ultima buster
    ozma was easy. all i did was use no mercy on him with amarant to change his status to holy. then ozma and vivi keeped on using doomsday. of cause everybody had shadow absorbing armor on. i.e this keeped on healing me party and hitting ozma for 9999
    I did the same thing when I beat him. I think it's basically luck that decides if you win or lose. If he casts Meteor, you lose; if he does Curse, you'll probably lose. Unless you have massive status protection, really really high speed to keep Auto-Life on all of your team, or something like that. The only time I bothered to beat him, he didn't cast either spell.
    Kuja Highwind/Blackmage: Some guy that used to be active back around 2001... He almost made his way through Proto's Custom Title Tournament way back in the day...but almost only counts in horseshoes and grenades. Oh well.

Hehe, I had such a hard time on CACTAURS! :P

The toughtest boss for me the first time I played was Tiamat. Me being the FF9 newb I was, I didn't really know what abilities protected against what, so she'd hit me with heat, and my auto-potioning characters all dropped dead. Game over. Four times. :P

Ozma can be a challenge. Necron can also a challenge. Now I can beat them no problem!

But any boss can be hard or easy depending on your prep work!! Going for ExcaliburII, even Giza gave me a headache! I was only at level 7, so nine game overs before I finally beat him! And Beatrix was TWELVE game overs before I beat her!

Turning the fantasy into SOME sort of reality... o_O