Thread: It's official I've had too much FF8

Default It's official I've had too much FF8

Ever sence I've been trying to rebeat FF8 I've been trying to make my own triple triad cards and get people to play the game with me, I've been craving hotfdogs like no tommarow, I want to take metal shop class next year so I can make a large Gunblade replica. Am I insane

No I went throught the same thing although I widh the school I went to had a metal shop! But I think your perfectly normal. Well maybe not normal but a lot like me in that aspect. So don't worry.
    (SPOILER) he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he! (girly giggle)

yeah, it gets a bit that way...

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Am I insane?

Aren't we all?

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with liking something. Even hot dogs.

As for making the cards and gunblade... that's just a good way of using your interest creatively. There's nothing too wierd about taking a strong interest in something fictional - it's been going on for ages. Centuries ago, Goethe's Die Leiden des jungen Werthers started plenty of fads. Fans of 'young Werther' began to dress and act like him... just a bit of hero worship.

Keep doin' what you're doin', Akumaou812; if anyone tries to stop you, threaten that you'll Renzokuken his ignorant ass. :chop:

No, honestly, good luck with the gunblade replica. It'll be tough, but if you can do it, it'll really be something.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I don't recommend you walk around the streets with it though - you'd probably be arrested. By "it" I of course mean the Triple Triad cards.... nah, I meant the Gunblade. But it'd be pretty funny if a law was passed banning Triple Triad...

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

No your not crazy. I think if you dress all the time like Squall (COSPLAY!), and try to summon diablos, than your crossing the line between sanity and insanity ^.^ Don't worry your normal!

Good luck on the Gunblade! Attach a picture of it when your done!

Hey I cosplayed as Squall 2000 and I'm not obsessive! I post here a lot but I'm not obsessive...really.

this is me on the left and to the right is my partner we love each other very much

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well did you summon Diablos? Lol ^.^ Can I see a picture of the cosplay? I like looking at them.

I have NO CLUE where the ppl that took pictures of me are. And all my pics are back home (I'm at UCSD right now). Sorry. Can you wait?

this is me on the left and to the right is my partner we love each other very much

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sure ^.^

Does anyone know someone who DID have to much FF8? You know kinda like an "Ultra-Trekkie" except with FF8?

All of my pals say that if I drop about 145 pounds I could be a perfect Squall. I almost have his hair and just today when my buddy mike had to change a tire on his van he stepped on the tire iron and it flew up and put a big cut onmy face just like Squalls, its gonna be a scar soon. No if you'll excuse me I gotta eat these hotdogs.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

just today when my buddy mike had to change a tire on his van he stepped on the tire iron and it flew up and put a big cut onmy face just like Squalls, its gonna be a scar soon.
    OOOOOO *winces* Are you ok!? :Eeep:

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I went fishing and started kicking random ppl into the water when I failed to catch a fish. I managed to drown quite a lot of ppl though.