Thread: Anyone know this song?

Anyone know this song?

Hey, I'm new in here but I have been reading these messages for a few days. You guys are hilarious. Anyway, can anyone help me find the name of a song from ffVII? It's the song that plays when you're on your way to North Corel for the first time and you've got to go up over a rocky cliff chasing a Sephiroth clone. It's right before you get to where the Shinra mine is. I love that song but have no idea what it is called. Oh also, can anyone tell me where to get ff soundtracks from? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Welcome sugah.

You can buy FF soundtracks from here. There are other sites but I know that at least animenation doesn't offer bootlegs. You may never know when the devil sells itself.

As for that other question, I don't really know. It's been a long time since I've played FFVII, and let's face it; I'm not gettin' any younger. Me memory is all fuzzy.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Game Music. They're very reliable.

The song is called "Tabi no Tochuu de" which translates as "Along the Way of the Journey".

If you send me a PM, I shall send you the track.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"