Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warmech?

FFXIV Character

Denston Fairclough (Midgardsormr)

Those are bad? I thought they were pretty good. Having Fire3 casted on you 3-4 times usually kills any party, though...

Oh, and when I faced the Lich today inside the Temple of Fiends, he killed me with a single attack: Flare(Nuke). There was about 400 damage to each person, and I wasn't at full health. I thought I could beat him without that many problems. Tiamat(first one) wasn't really even that hard when I faced him just before that. The fiends are definitely tougher than the NES ones...I remember killing them in a few hits. Mainly because they didn't have as much HP and they didn't use all too horrible attacks.

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

A reccomendation......

They cranked up Warmech..... Now in addition to having 2000 HP, it also casts Nuke (Nuclear) more, and regenerates 100 HP every turn. If you do decide to take it on, be forewarned. I was at Lv. 32 all around, and I must have been touched by an angel 'cause my Knight was at 190ish HP when he Nuked me and instead of dying he was only reduced to 46 HP. I thought it was game over, but I somehow lived long enough to destroy it. Warmech really is a rite of passage, but I seriously don't reccomend trying to take it out before Lv. 32.

Let's see what happens... DCI Superfan's Avatar

Actually... from what I understand, Warmech ALWAYS regenerated. But I could be wrong.

DCI Forever!!

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Unless I remember wrong (and please correct me if I do) nothing in the NES version regenerated HP, that was new to the WSC version.

Yep, that was one of the things they fixed
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad!

Score: 0 out of 2 Dignified Pauper's Avatar

I killed warmech at level 28, but Temple of Fiends Chaos, those fiends are friggin evil. I wanted to punch myself in the face.

ice cave is so cheap in the PSX version, even at high levels. dark wizards suck so much, that warmech is a creampuff compared to a group of 4 dark wizards. the quiksave is very important -- if you encounter dark wizards just soft reset; if you encounter mind flayers, south reset; if you encounter warmech just cast haste and beat the crap out of it before he nucleares you to death
    My Homepage
    FF games beaten:

I (NES version and PSX version)
    VI (SNES version)
    IX (PSX version)

Game working on:
    FF Tactics (PSX version)
    FF I psx import -- just beat it at LV 51 on easy mode; now working on FI/FI/FI/RM in hard mode)

Which Final Fantasy One Enemy am I?

You Are CHAOS; You are the supreme evil reigning in the land. You are large, in charge, and made all-powerful through a very confusing time-loop thing. Hidden in the past, you destroy the future from within, and a single battle with you could determine the fate of the planet...
    Which Final Fantasy One Enemy are You?

(Final Fantasy I&II Dawn of Souls.) I powerlevel accidentally, because I like getting all the spells, weapons and armor of a certain place before leaving it. So... I level up alot. And so, all the fiends were pretty easy, now my characters are all at level 87. So, I'm trying to get 100% on this game. So, all I have to do now is get a few monsters for my bestiary. So first, I wanted to kill WarMech. So, I stood of 5F of the Floating castle. And I ran back and forth... for two hours. And I gained 20 levels. Then, WarMech appeared, except he was called Death Machine. So... at level 78, I slaughtered him in one round. Now I have to find a way to kill Ultima Weapon and Shinryu though. Now... it sucks because every battle if I don't have first turn all the monsters run away. And I get 1 exp.
    Is currently playing Final Fantasy II. I am going for 100%.

-Has played FFI, FFII, FFIII, FFIV, FFV, FFVII DoC, FFVIII, FFX, FFX-2, FFXII, FFXIII, FFTA. Has beaten FFI, FFII, FFX. Has 100% beaten FFI. Has watched FFtSW, FFVII AC, and FFU.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

This may seem random to all but a select few people but I have no idea when Diablo three is set to come out. Either way this thread is very old so I'm closing it.