Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tribia Garden

Default Tribia Garden

can anyone explain to me, what is going on with that computer system...? can the blasted thing be fixed or not because i got tired in the end and rushed to the ending, call me lazy :P

If I recall correctly, the computer system went down with the silos.

this is me on the left and to the right is my partner we love each other very much

the tribia garden gets blown up
    then u go investigate how its doing cuz selphie depressed
    when you get there two people are fixing one of there systems, it slowly starts up then crashes
    over tiem if u keep checkin up on it, it gets closer and closer to completion but it never saw if they finished fixing it?
    do the two guys finish fixing it?
    what does it say about selphie if they do?

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

At times, Selphie's image appears on the screen. Then Selphie rushes in, hits a few keys, and the image vanishes again. This puzzled me, too.
    As did that boy who described Selphie's apparently unrivalled ability to find secret passages that lead to interesting places. Anybody know what was behind that, or is it a completely random and meaningless biographical detail about Selphie?

I went though the entire process for about a half hour expecting something. I didn't witness anything special except for Selphie's image. What a coincidence, eh?

this is me on the left and to the right is my partner we love each other very much

Maybe, just maybe, Selphie is trying to hide something, so there might be a way to keep her away???
    AK-47s for everyone!

My walkthrough has no mention of this, so I think its nothing...besides, Slephie is a good girl, why would she be hiding anything? :P
    Which Final Fantasy 8 Character Are You? You are Squall!
    A lone wolf with the weight of the world on your shoulders, you
    may not communicate your feelings to your friends, but you
    are a true friend to those you are close to. In spite of your
    hesitance to warm up to people, you're likely one hot number in
    the eyes of the opposite sex.

Take the Final Fantasy 8 Test here!

maybe Selphie is Ultimecia!

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Maybe it's a pretence... after all, we do know that she has a fondness for rocket launchers. Did she really transfer to Balamb Garden in order to complete her exams, or was she sent out of Trabia Garden for some other reason?

Hmm... I smell a conspiracy...

lol

anybody wanting to be a SeeD has to go to the balamb garden for the field exam, it says so on the terminal thingy in balamb, they only do the written test at Tribia

i really dont get it though, its a bit of a coninsidence that the boy says she has a neat trick for finding hidden things and yet shes hiding herself??? there has to be more behind it or squaresoft just couldnt be bothered to write anymore script and cut it off, who knows

I've always had the feeling that there was more to Trabia then met the eye. I just can't seem to find anything

:biggrin: :greenking :biggrin: And about the sleeping kid: "Take that tonberry king" :biggrin: :greenking :biggrin:
    AK-47s for everyone!

lol, i think it was a Garden for mental people and thats why its in the middle of nowhere kept away from everyone, jus a 4t
    it would explain why selphie wants to hide her file, cuz secretly shes an escaped mental patient and why that kid is addicted to the tonberry king, maybe he had a very bad experience wid one, a naughty bad experience

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

it's called TRABIA.

But lol at Cypher's suggestion, I guess TRABIA is a nut house.

One question, what is a "naughty bad experience" No wait, I don't want to know that do I? It sounds kind of twisted and perverted, so I'll stop right there.

lol at psychotic, im so glad you didnt make me spell that out and sorry i got it wrong i aint played it in ages and you know i never did ever clock the game, when i got to the end my level and energy was to weak, did i misss anything good?

Hey! Enough of the crazy talk! Listen to chappu: why would such a sweet, girlish creature have anything to hide?!!

*Stifles maniacal laughter*

*Shifts to cover what looks suspiciously like a rocket-launcher behind her back*