Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The fate of Seifer (possible spoilders)

Default The fate of Seifer (possible spoilders)

First of all I just wanna say that Seifer rules, I would say he is one of the most origional villians to ever appear in a videogame sence Sephiroth.

The aftermath of FF8 shows how everyone is at peace an everyone is all happy, well one question remains, what will become of Seifer, Rajin, and Fujin ?

Do you think they return to Balamb garden and actually get along with Squall and his friends or he returns, or will Seifer remain at Galbadia in hopes of another sorceress to be serving as her night?

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Good topic! ^.^ I think Seifer will just live on, and try to forget the socceresses. I mean he never got any better being on their side, and he finally realised it. But I think he will always regret leaving the life he has in Balamb Garden...

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Seifer and his posse have an intersting future ahead of them. They'd never be welcome back at any Garden, and they apparently aren't big players in the Galbadian military/ Government any more... what do they have, besides fishing? They're all capable fighters, that much is certain. They could be mercenaries... but with SeeD available, who'd want to hire them?

Perhaps they'd travel the world, following their hearts and dreams, maybe looking for chances to redeem themselves by righting wrongs. Because of his experience as a Knight, Seifer would be an expert on sorceresses... perhaps Garden would hire him after all, in order to learn everything they could about their future opponent Ultimecia?

Hmm. So many possibilities... I smell a possible sequel...

Does anyone besides me think that Seifer and Fujin would make a great couple?

"RAGE ... " I think they will just live on in peace, maybe they will give themselves out as SeeDs, like those two in Winhill??? But there is no real need for SeeD, or is there??? "..., ya know"
    AK-47s for everyone!

Ahh I say they live happily and stay together as a gang and a new family..might be still fishing at Balamb!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

They should me monster killers of Winhill! I think Raijin and Fujin would be a goiod couple... after a few sessions of couple counciling ^.^

Actually I always thought Fujin and Seifer would be pretty good toghter ^.^ (I'm not kidding )

I can just imagine the ceremony with Zell being the preist.

ZELL: Do you Seifer Almasy take Fujin, to have and to hold, in sick ness and in.....

SEIFER: I already told you yes you chicken wuss.

ZELL: Why you sonofa... ahem... any way do you Fujin.... uh whatever your last name is, to take Seifer to...

FUJIN: "I DO...."

ZELL: My ears.

Isn't there something Selphie should do then, preferably to Zell!? And maybe catch the bouquet (is that how you write it?)
    AK-47s for everyone!

If you mean catch the banquet by (SPOILER) catch the hotdog Zell throws at Selphies camera dring the ending credits.

I would imagine Seifer wanting to accomplish his romantic dream and find another sorceress to be a knight for.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Lol, I'd love to see how Fujin is dressed for the wedding. I bet she still wears that eye patch.

Lol I could just Imagine the party.

Rinoa: Squall, wanna dances?
    Squall: I can't...
    Rinoa: oh come on! *grabs squalls hand*

LATER

Voice: "Time to throw the flowers!"
    *throws*
    Selphie: O-O-O-O!!!!! I'm gonna catch them. *jumps up to get flower and lands on wedding cake*

*sigh* What a crazy bunch ^.^

*Imagines Selphie cover in white creamy cake icing and nose bleeds.

If Zell was in charge of the catering there would be nothing but Hotdogs to serve instead of cake.

So who else thinks that Seifer would prolly go to find another sorceress to fufill his dream?

I: "Hmmm Selphie..."
    My split personality: "Is that all you can think about?"
    I: "Yes!"
    My split personality: *SIGH*
    I: "What I say and what I do are two completely different things... Yeah that's what I mean!"
    My split personality: *SIGH*

So who else thinks that Seifer would prolly go to find another sorceress to fufill his dream?
    He might... He does look a lot like a crusader, I think, so there is a chance.
    AK-47s for everyone!

chadmonkey

I think that Seifer's gonna get a job at a garden working as a rent-a-cop, Fujin will be the "lunch-lady" serving hot dogs and Rajin will leave the group to persue his dream of being a dancer.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Default Re: The fate of Seifer (possible spoilders)

Originally posted by Akumaou812
    First of all I just wanna say that Seifer rules, I would say he is one of the most origional villians to ever appear in a videogame sence Sephiroth.

I do not consider Seifer to be a villain, I consider Seifer to be a victim. There were to sides to him, which Ultimecia knew about and exploited perfectly. Seifer was just a pawn, being manipulated by one of his boyhood dreams.

He was a great character though, and I think it's good that Seifer broke free at the end. And Seifer and Fujin? No, it just wouldn't happen. Fujin is very distanced with her emotions, hence the "one word in captials" speak, the only time her emotions come true is when she and Fuijin try to persuade Seifer in Lunatic Pandora, meaning her strongest emotions are towards the three of them as a "posse" rather than towards Seifer as a lover.

What I've Done... The Amazing Spiderman's Avatar

He will become a fisherman!!!!

Really, He is staying neutral for me. He isn't with any garden. Just his friends and him.
    FFT Class Reviews:

Lancer - Monk - Ninja - Bard