Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About Cards

Originally posted by Sephex
    Who the hell said I was forcing my way on anyone? Thats pretty sad if you felt you had to listen to me just because I said something. Okay, "plz thx".:rolleyes2
    I didn't, I just thought I would tell anyone who would. It was just your opinion, I'm okay with that. I don't want anyone to think they know everything best, not even if they disagree with you (or not). I apologize for if I didn't make it clear enough, no hard feelings?!
    AK-47s for everyone!

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Originally posted by Akumaou812
    But once you get on disc four you cannot get back on the ragnarok. What the hell are you talking about.
    (SPOILER)You have to go through one of those 'portals' outside Ultimecia's castle - the one that leads to the great forest north of Esthar. Move through the forest 'till you find the Chocobos' "Holy Ground". Ride a Chocobo out of there and into the ocean. Stay in the shallows- you can't ride in deep water. Work your way south. It's not easy, but eventually you can get to the Centra continent. The Ragnarok is in the middle of the Kashkabald Desert.
    Good luck!

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Originally posted by Dazlar Bynon
    I didn't, I just thought I would tell anyone who would. It was just your opinion, I'm okay with that. I don't want anyone to think they know everything best, not even if they disagree with you (or not). I apologize for if I didn't make it clear enough, no hard feelings?!
    Of course not, I just thought it was odd. Noooooo biggie.

UM.......wait.....THERE'S A CHOCOBO SHRINE????

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, it's not exactly a 'shrine' as such, just another of those Chocobo forests, but it's different to the rest - according to that 'Chocoboy' twerp, it's the Chocobos' "Holy Ground".

Ahh by the way was it a woman called Flo has Irvine's card? I keep do a card game with her and still haven't seen it.

Ahh by the way was it a woman called Flo has Irvine's card? I keep do a card game with her and still haven't seen it.
    Flo definitely has a rare card, I think it's indeed Irvine, but I'm not sure!
    AK-47s for everyone!

I thought she had but I've had 12 games with her and haven't seen it... prehaps I should cheat and get a game shark...kidding!

I have one matching sock PhoenixAsh's Avatar

To get Irvine from Flo you have to do most of the Queen of Cards Quest. Getting the Ragnorok on disc 4 I find easiest by taking the portal straight to Centra and using the chocobo from the forest surrounded by mountains.
    The Ragnorok on disc 4 does make the game incredibly easy, so I always try to get everything on disc 3, thats why I've only killed Ulty once.

I say what I think. If you disagree, then that is up to you.

How do I become a knight?

What's the Queen of Cards Quest? And where do you find her on Disk 4 through the portal?

FFXIV Character

Jenna Solis (Sargatanas)

Post Oh no! The memories...the horrible memories!

Aaaaahhhhhhh! It took me months, months! to finish FF8 because I was trying to win every #%@* card in the game. *Shudders at the thought of it*. I remember hours of playing and playing and reloading and saving and playing and reloading...:frust: FF8 is the only one of the four I have (which is 7-10) that I haven't replayed! Well, maybe I will replay it some day...just not the card game!

Time it will not wait... Ultimecia's Avatar

I find that kid at the begining VERY annoying cus i can never catch up with him to press square and play a card game XD