Thread: Here's another question.

Default Here's another question.

Ok. My favorite class to have my generic charecter, who is named after me, is Dragoon or Lancer. Why would anyone care, you ask? I'm not sure were the strngest lance is. My Final Fantasy tactic stratagy guide says it's the lance you get when you poach a red dragon. Thus my previous thread. I have heard of a more powerful lance though. Any clearifacation would be helpful. My gratitude to whoever answers me.
    ArcDragon9

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

The strongest lance you can recieve is the Javelin (II). It is found at the battle at Nelveska Temple (Where you fight Worker 7). To obtain it, you need to get a character with Move-Find Item up on top of one of the pillars (forgot which one). To do this, you need a "helper" character such as Worker 8 for them to step on to climb up there.

You won't be able to tell until after the battle if you got the Javelin II or not. You have a (100-brave)% cahnce of recieving the Javelin II. The Javelin II is called Javelin, but if you check its stats, they are much higher.
    Grab the opportunities life hands you, that's my motto!

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

To add on to what bennator said, it's the right pillar, assuming your party is facing up at the start.

Your Move-Finder has to have a jump of at least 4. They should preferably be in a class with an innate jump of 4, so they can save the accessory slot for a Setiesmon or Vanish Mantle. If you don't want to get those, you should also give them Sunken State, because it's good to keep your Move-Finder invisible until they find everything.

To check if the Javelin and Escutcheon are the right ones, you can give someone Equip Change. Press Select by the new items to see their description. The weak Javelin is yellowish, and the strong Javelin will be brownish and say something like "Ultimate spear with matchless attack power.". The Escutcheon is on the left pillar, and easy to distinguish. It looks exactly like the Gold Shield. The weak Escutcheon is brownish and has a silver line across it.

ok

Thanks. But I already beat that hellous level and I'm not that crazy about it anyway. I'll get by with the lance i can poach from the red dragon.
    ArcDragon9