0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

Thread: Rate FFT!!

Eyece

Thumbs up Rate FFT!!

I rate it an 8. It could have been better...But I loved the jobs option. Anyways, I give it an 8.

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

It deserves a 10 for near-infinite replay value alone. Everything else about it was excellent too, of course.

i gave it a 10 also. for the great job system, replayability,battle mechanics, and story line. I liked every bit of it
    current SCC's in progress:
    monk

Thumbs up

it gets a 10 from me too, its definitely my favortie out of all the ffs ive played.. which is 4, 8, 9, and Tactics

I gave it a 9. I think Front Mission 3 is better due to the fact that it's more challenging and the "internet" is cool. FFT has a cool story and job system though.
    I love the Power Glove. It's so bad!

FFXIV Character

Gamina Condoin (Sargatanas)

i gave it a 10 but if one thing could improve FFT is that the story could be less left to our imagination. Some more explanations would be nice.

I gave it an 8. It's a very enjoyable game, just it's either too hard or too difficult in some places, no battle in particular... *cough*Execution Site*Cough*
    I love the battle system though, it's heck of alot more enjoyable then just selecting 'attack' and 'magic' like basic RPGs.

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

I gave it an 8. The battle engine & job system are great. The high amount of customization makes for an almost endless amount of skill combos & thus good replay value.

The only 3 negatives for me:
    1) The story can be a bit confusing at some points.
    2) I thought the graphics were sub-par compared to other games of its time, especially compared to FF7. The summons' lack of animation was very disappointing.
    3)I would have liked to see more use of the characters who join your group. They didn't want to make more than 1 cut scene based on what characters you kept, so once you had the option of keeping or rejecting a character, they pretty much disappeared from the storyline.

I consider these to be pretty minor gripes. FFT still rules.

1) It has great battles to deal with (like Goroland)
    2) It has great music
    3) Isomatric graphics is graphically good
    4) Nice storyline, unfixed ending.
    5) Cloud is there

1) Altima wasn't much of a fight, sadly...In fact, all the last battles were too easy.

2) Overpowered character Orlandu. Yes you can NOT want to use him or throw him away but he is there.

3) It'll be nice to fight a group of Holy Knights or something for a challenge.

4) AI guests are real dumb :P

5) More character background please for some of our guys...

2) I thought the graphics were sub-par compared to other games of its time, especially compared to FF7. The summons' lack of animation was very disappointing.
    It's forced to use isometric because it is a tactical game. To me, it's graphically good.

7 for me. But because of the fomulaes and battle mechanics that i read from time to time...8

FFXIV Character

Gamina Condoin (Sargatanas)

Your giving a lower mark because you read some "fomulaes and battle mechanics"

Ummm NOO......Why would you do such a thing!!!???!!!

The only things I would improve are:

~Making End Boss('s) Much harder....
    ~Making Animations for the Summons(Somtimes[Like how FF8 has short and long sumons]and somtimes the same ones it has now)
    ~Handicapping Orlandu......Some-how.......just do it!!!

Lumberjack Recognized Member RSL's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I give it a 9. The only thing really keeping it from a 10 in my eyes is the confusing story line.

I gave it a 9 also, no game is perfect so a 10 isn't possible (in my opinion )
    Visit my new Final Fantasy Site ^_^
    Visit Final Fantasy Revisited