Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your reaction to Aeris' *SPOILER*

Klarth

Default Your reaction to Aeris' *SPOILER*

*SPOILER****

What was your reaction to Aeris' death the first time you played it? I was shocked, and angry at Spehiroth. She was one of may favourites of the game.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

I was like 'NOOO! I use her in battle instead of all these other losers!

i was pissed. i all ways used her, but i knew it was going to happen. like the meny others it was spoiled for me.

The whole game was spoiled for me by my brother. I knew she died before I fell into church. I knew Cloud was a clone before I knew who Seperoth was.
    Signature removed for exceeding the pixel height limit.

uhhh...Cloud wasnt a clone

i almost cryed personaly.though,i did know it was going to happen,i was upset,but it didnt make me hate sephiroth.

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

I tried to look all macho because I was playing the game with some friends. But I was hurting inside. Oh, the pain!

i.e. I liked her and I was sad.

I was very sad when she died. She was a great girl.

I borrowed FF7 from my cousin he already told me she was going to die. I used her in my party, but didn't really feel it when she died since my cousin ruined it wo years before he let me borrow the game. I felt sad for a moment then got over it and got back into the story. Not really caring just wanting to see how the story came out after she died. The one thing he didn't tell me was Sephiroth killed or maybe he did and that's why it didn't affect me I can't remember.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I used her almost as much as I used Cloud. So I was quite mad. Everyone else was almost 10 levels behind her. ;_;
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

I thought she was kinda...ehh..at times but I liked her a lot overall. I was shocked, it was the first time I had seen anything like that in a video game. And it changed my outlook on video games forever.

i werent bothered i didnt care for her character. for me she just felt like an unwanted extra in the game, i saw no relevance for her but i felt closer to sephiroth for the effort he was putting in his plan in order for it to work

i shouted something a little too profane to say, so i'll say it in spoiled terms

(SPOILER)bout time that pussy ass bitch finally keeled over. dumb ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Do I like fire? DO TURTLES LIKE BEING STAMPED ON?!

I'm like, Mr. Arsonist 2000. And 2003, if you saw my beautiful work on assorted AOL CDs. I've kinda not been up to my old form in 2004, but here's hoping.

To be honest I didn't really care too much about it. I just thought "man is Sephiroth damn cool".

The only thing that made it somewhat sad was the music it played during that scene.

I didn't like Aeris. She was extremely childish at times, did things that made little to no sense, and I couldn't stand how weak she pretended to be just to get Cloud to be her bodyguard. Why would somebody who could cast holy and save the planet need Cloud as a bodyguard? Was that her way of flirting with Cloud?

Also, she was pretty much asking for her death. Why would she not have waited to go with the other group members to the City of the Ancients?

To be honest I was much more effected by Galuf's death in Final Fantasy V and I think I actually cried when Edge's parents died in Final Fantasy IV(although I was in grade 5 at the time).

I was more effected when I found out Shadow died in FF6. Cid didn't deserve to die either. Tellah too. Then comes Aeris.

you can save shadow from dieing and cid too. with shadow just wait for him on the floating contanet and with cid just give the good fish that swime really fast