Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ff7-2

KH is just anoher game. It has nothing whatsoever to do with FF apart from it having some of the characters there. Talk about confusion.

I originally heard Yoshitaka Kitase said he wouldn't mind doing a FFVII-2 but they wont be doing it.

As for why FFX got a sequel..look at it! It had the most open ended ending in history. And no one liked what happened with the Tidus part of the story (won't say for thos who haven't finished it).
    FFVII has little to carry on from but I have discovered what they SHOULD continue to do..alas I cannot say since my idea would be ruined. But don not worry I might say it next post.
    "You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends"-Bruce Lee.

The Pumpkin King MateriaBladeVII's Avatar

Keeping up the suspense, huh? Hehe. :giddy: Now I wanna know what your idea is- but that's probably what you were aiming for, wasn't it?

And as for the whole KH-being-a-whole-different-story thing: I told you so! :goofy:

I have little time to post this so I will make some things short and maybe confusing. so here goes:

Basically they CAN continue from where FFVII left of. It was roughly 400 years later right?
    Within this time Nanaki (he's now using his REAL name) has his 3 cubs. They are still young cubs but very good fighting wise and fairly smart (basically there will be at least 1 of the cubs as a party member). Nanaki is feeling lonely (boring so far) and really wishes to meet his old pals again. So he remembers that there is only one way to do this (apart from killing himself of course)....that way is to reach..THE PROMISED LAND (bet you didn't see that coming. Strange how noone ever mentions this side of the story but me). So off he goes on his journey to locate this Promised Land. He leaves his young ones behind (they catch up later but he doesn't know). As Nanaki goes on his journey he enters a forest. Darkness shrouds this forest and he's pretty scared but it's the only way so he thinks. So as he goes through this forest he encounters someone. he doesn't know until the person reveals himself to be...Vincent Valentine. He didn't expect him to actually be alive still but he is. They both jone forces to find the PLand. Off they go on their long adventure.

BUT they reah the promised land quicker than expected (lets say hour or 2 in the game) and this is where the story begins. You meet up with Cloud and Aeris (yup that's right) along with the others and even Dyne and adult Marlene. You may even encounter Cloud's young ones as well etc etc. But you mainly hook up with the previous people (with some exceptions like Marlene and Little Cloud or Tifa). Here you realise there is a threat to the world (cliched). You all have a gutt feeling (esspecially CLoud) that it's something to do with Sephiroth. Lets say over these years Sephiroth has been regenerating his Jenova cells and calling upon other Jenova cells (wherver they were last). But Sephiroth isn't the only problem...Hojo is back but he's very different (not sure how yet). Anyway you get the whole idea. Some of this (like the Sephiroth garbage) I thought of just now but my main place of story is about the Promised Land. That is what i think SquareEnix should focus on. That is where the story should revolve around.

Thanks for reading my cliched junk.
    "You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends"-Bruce Lee.

The Pumpkin King MateriaBladeVII's Avatar

Wow, you sure have a good imagination! I would never have thought up something like that! I would definitely play it if it was like that. But didn't they kinda establish that the Promised Land was unreachable for the living? :laughing: I could be wrong though.

Yeah and I thought that only the ancients went to the promised land.

I reckon they could just continue a year after Cloud defeated Sephiroth anyway. The part that they showed 400 years later was hardly anything at all, so it's not like it's going to matter if they don't continue from there.

I'd prefer if they continure from 400 years. Don't ask why but thatsjust me I guess.

About the Promised LAnd and it being unreachable, well you know how Square are. They always find a solution to situations like this so maybe they could take it from there and add more....LOTS more.

By the way you may have heard something similar to my idea (esspecially the Promised Land concept) by another member going by the name 'masterauron'. Be very aware that I was the one who originally gave him the idea of the Promised Land (he's a huge fan of FFVII but didnt think of the PL). He'll most likely deny it though so I am just informaing you guys and gals now. If does deny it I'll sort it out.

I actually had lots more on my idea but I never actually wrote it down. The only guy most likely knows what I said is masterauron. But most likely he'll say it's his own idea and laugh at me afterwards....

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Advent Children count? There were a lot of swords in the movie and that is what FFVII emodies. :bigsmle:

Cloud's sword is as BIG as ever while Sephiroth's remains LONG.

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

The question is, do you prefer big or long swords?

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I like your SWORD.