Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ff7-2

Default ff7-2

ive heard a rumour from a reliable source that ff 7-2 has been given the go ahead. is it true?

If it was FF: Worlds Apart, You've been lied to. Otherwize I have no idea.

iv heard that too.And i dont think it was from FF: Worlds Apart,but another site.Afraid i dont remember it.

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

Klarth

Well, I wrote to a monthly magazine about this subject not too long ago. The editor said that they have also heard a rumor about Squaresoft considering making a direct sequel to FFVII. Not a remake, but a sequel. They said its not 100% certain though.

I would be extremely surprised if they made a sequel to Final Fantasy 7, even though I believe a sequel to FF7 would be quite good. Square should have done a sequel to 7 instead of 10, or concentrated their efforts on releasing Final Fantasy 12 quicker.

i heard this also, *playstation underground* and i'm not sure how sure they are. but seems 95%likely to be, and within 3 or 4 years at most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Do I like fire? DO TURTLES LIKE BEING STAMPED ON?!

I'm like, Mr. Arsonist 2000. And 2003, if you saw my beautiful work on assorted AOL CDs. I've kinda not been up to my old form in 2004, but here's hoping.

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Many of the original staff and creators of FFVII said they'd be interested in picking up the story again. Let's hope they actually do it, rather than just saying how much they'd like to.

I wanna see it made. Maybe I will enjoy it more knowing that there is continue to the story that ended so poorly. Ya Know?
    (SPOILER) he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he! (girly giggle)

If they do, then that theory where the human race was destroyed would obviously be rejected. Also, I wonder if they would pick up from where it left off (where it showed Red XIII and his cubs overlooking Midgar), or simply a few years later. Both would have its advantages. If it were the former, there would be all new characters (except for maybe Red XIII). And if it were the latter, then some old favorites would return. Either way, I'd be ecstatic.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Originally posted by Calvin
    If they do, then that theory where the human race was destroyed would obviously be rejected.

The Human Race WASN'T wiped out, because at the end, if you wait a bit, you can hear children laughing.

I don't know if I want a sequel, after all, if it was bad, it'd just be.... I don't know. *shrugs*

I kinda agree with Psychotic... If they are going to make a sequel it had best be good. REAL GOOD! On the other hand the idea makes me all giddy. FF7 aside from Xenosaga is like my favorite game of all time. I dunno though... Lately Square hasn't been exactly up to snuff... It's all gone down hill since the Final Fantasy Movie IMO...

If Aeris (or Aerith as Kingdom Hearts called her) is wearing any thing like what they're wearing in FFX-2 or if she all the sudden has guns I'm going to spend the rest of my life destroying Squaresoft.

LMAO Mind if I join in too?

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I will believe it as soon as I see a copy in my hands...or at least if Square Enix says so themselves.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

I refuse to believe anything like that. If they really were going to release it or even think about doing it then they would copy right the name and it would be in the news to start off with.