Thread: burmecia

Default burmecia

hi all, i just was wondering can you get that treasure back in burmecia on the opposite side that the floor fell through, thanks.

ps whats your favourite weapon , any mine is steiners ragnarock. becase it teachs shock and thunder slash, it does good damage and it looks pretty cool

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think that you can only get that treasure before the floor collapses. My favourite weapon... probably King Leo's sword. Looks nice.
    I'm also partial to Lani's axe, Zidane's Ultima Weapon, and Eiko's wooden flute - I forget its name, the one made from a small oak branch, with little twigs and leaves still attached to it.

Yep, you have to walk over said floor to get the chest. If my memory is anything to go by, it's nothing you'll miss, though.
    This Apple-software (QuickTime) is not meant to be used for controlling nuclear powerplants, aircraft-navigation, communication-systems, air traffic control-systems or lifesupportive machines, where errors and shortcomings in the Apple-software may lead to deaths, injuries or serious property- or environmental damage.

Favorite weapon? DEFINITELY THE ULTIMA WEAPON! WOOHOOHOO!

It's just so awesome-looking! ^_^

Other weapons I really like - Excalibur, Excalibur II, the Dragon's Hair, and the Octagon Rod.

PS - I think the flute you're talking about is the Fairy's Flute. That thing is really cute. ^_^

Turning the fantasy into SOME sort of reality... o_O

You must have Zidane WALK across the bridge to get the treasure chest. If you run across it, it will drop down to the second level.

Also, I think the Save the Queen sword looks pretty cool.