Thread: 4 or even 3 slotted weapons!

Default 4 or even 3 slotted weapons!

Where can I find such things late in the game (I am currently leveling everybody up for Nemesis and I have already traversed SIn adnc ome back). I have weard that Wanka is found in Macalania near the pathways of light but I cannot find him. I can't find him anywhere.

I need 3 empty slots so that I can put Triple Overdrive Triple AP and Overdrive--AP on Khimaris weapon. Please help anyone. Where can I find suitable weapons?

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Both the vendor in the calm lands and Rin on the airship sell 4 slot weapons where one slot is used(possibly to for piercing weapons) and 4 slot armor where one is used.
    Figaro Castle

I know that alot of places sell for 3 or 4 slots, but my problem with Khimari is that usually at least 1 or 2 are taken up by the Piercing and Sensor abilities. Unless there is some way to remove abilities than I cannot find a proper weapon to give him Overdrive--AP, Triple Overdrive and DOuble/Triple AP.

I have already entered Sin and I have come back. I don't know if this has anything to do with anything, like Wanka's placement, but that is where I am in conjuction with the story.

Please list any commonly dropped weapons that have a free 3 slots to them, or anyplace I might buy from.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Wade; 04-29-2003 at 02:48 AM.

Contributions
    • Contributions to former EoFF Map

You can get 4-slot weapons and armor from Wantz in Macalania Woods. He's at the far south entrance. They're about 100,000 gil each, I think.

Exiled Idiot of Doom? Blackmage's Avatar

Originally posted by Skye-chan
    You can get 4-slot weapons and armor from Wantz in Macalania Woods. He's at the far south entrance. They're about 100,000 gil each, I think.
    I thought they were loads more gil than that. Eh, it's been awhile since I've played, ever since I had my main file lost...:boohoo:
    Kuja Highwind/Blackmage: Some guy that used to be active back around 2001... He almost made his way through Proto's Custom Title Tournament way back in the day...but almost only counts in horseshoes and grenades. Oh well.