Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: bestt ff9 gamer

Exiled Idiot of Doom? Blackmage's Avatar

Originally posted by Rude
    This is why Square needs to develop an online multiplayer version of Final Fantasy that is nothing but duels between players using parties of 3/4/5/6 or whatever.

Of course there would have to be an overworld feature and so forth and so on, but all the fighting would be done in ATB party vs party fashion to prove who is the best ff player.
    Unfortunately, Square won't.
    Kuja Highwind/Blackmage: Some guy that used to be active back around 2001... He almost made his way through Proto's Custom Title Tournament way back in the day...but almost only counts in horseshoes and grenades. Oh well.

Unfortunately, Square won't.
    Indeed. What a travesty.

Seriously, 1-5th is a bit too much, there are some serious gamers out there. As for top 1000 on all the FF games, have you seriously completed them all? All 10!? If so, I bow down to your almightiness.
    why thank you! the only bosses that has ever gave me trouble so far is omega and pennance on ff10 and i've only ever died once against dark ixion. i didnt know what the dark aeons were and i only had about 10000hp with each character so i lost and ended up feeling broken hearted and sad after my first ever loss of the games.... but any i got back up and kicked the guys ass

Default I

Originally posted by RikkuYuna89
    *hates grotto* yeah I hate the music. Everyone who wants it ejected from the game say "I"

Lol my game is good, but not as good as psychotic's.
    I say I and i hate whenur not sure where to go and those dum monsters keep appearing it gets so annoying.

*yawn*

Originally posted by ultima buster
    why thank you! the only bosses that has ever gave me trouble so far is omega and pennance on ff10 and i've only ever died once against dark ixion. i didnt know what the dark aeons were and i only had about 10000hp with each character so i lost and ended up feeling broken hearted and sad after my first ever loss of the games.... but any i got back up and kicked the guys ass
    Okay u say u bare ever lost to a boss in ff. Have u played ff tactics... cmon saying that u never lost to a boss there is bulltrout. Only if u reset ur system before they killed u. No offence u dont suck if u lost to those bosses but no need to lie.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

You only died on FFX? you mean you got through things like FF2(That's the origins one, not the one with Cecil) without dying ONCE!? and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt about not cheating.

*Is impressed*

i dont cheat i just train a lot. but i do loss in the fights that you are meant to lose in like cecil vs kain(kain is badass) best ever ff character in my opinion although i usually do win the one where you are a palidin and vs the dark knight

peace out
    over

Okay u say u bare ever lost to a boss in ff. Have u played ff tactics... cmon saying that u never lost to a boss there is bulltrout. Only if u reset ur system before they killed u. No offence u dont suck if u lost to those bosses but no need to lie.
    okay let me get this straight, this is coming from a person called the chosen 1. ok tactics and chronicals are the only ones that i havent played jet.

I was on about the numbered 1s 1-10 dumbass.

you're oviously just jelous because im better than you.

pppuuhhh and your meant to be the chosen one that always save the planet. if that is so were all doomed doomed i tells ya....DOOMED!!!!!

peace out
    over ...........................again

Articles

I was on about the numbered 1s 1-10 dumbass.

you're oviously just jelous because im better than you.

pppuuhhh and your meant to be the chosen one that always save the planet. if that is so were all doomed doomed i tells ya....DOOMED!!!!!

peace out
    over ...........................again

Chill out, seriously. The admins are currently on a crusade against flaming and what you just said could get you banned. I hope they don't, but they could make an example of you. I'm not commanding you, but if I were in your shoes I would seriously apologise, as someone is bound to report what you said to the admins, if the chosen 1 doesn't do it.

And no, you are not completetly at fault, he did sort of provoke you, but he didn't deserve that. I appreciate that by your achievements you are likely to be better than him, but you shouldn't criticise him for it - you should try to help.

Like I say, I don't want you to be banned, but how the admins see it is a different matter entirely.

Default sorry

sorry all. i didnt know that i would be able to get banned for such a stupid thing. i dont want to be banned either cause this is about the best ff forum around(im not groveling to admin, it really is) lol. ne way thanks for the helpful lectures psychotic(notice how i spelt your name right,"i think") and sorry to nebody how was affended bymy lectures that said i was better than most of you here.

oh yeah sorry admin too, i wont do it again bye all

Articles

Good job! It takes a big man to admit he is in the wrong!

And thanks for getting my name right!

Originally posted by Psychotic
    Chill out, seriously. The admins are currently on a crusade against flaming and what you just said could get you banned. I hope they don't, but they could make an example of you. I'm not commanding you, but if I were in your shoes I would seriously apologise, as someone is bound to report what you said to the admins, if the chosen 1 doesn't do it.

And no, you are not completetly at fault, he did sort of provoke you, but he didn't deserve that. I appreciate that by your achievements you are likely to be better than him, but you shouldn't criticise him for it - you should try to help.

Like I say, I don't want you to be banned, but how the admins see it is a different matter entirely.
    It's okay i wouldn't complain about u and before critisizing that i did not read the 1-10 ff's or watever if ur not blind i said no offence just means im asking a question because u seem so sure of urself relax.Also dont worry if any1 wants to call me a sweare or anything im not a kind of guy who runs to the mods and complains. I am actually in adeep discussion about content on the feedback forum right now so im actually on ur side. And i dont meanu psychotic i just quoted ur post because u said i might complain and wats with both of u saying he's better then me got proof?

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

OOC:ultima buster: Actually, you're more likely to get on our nerves for posting multiple times in a row, when there's a little Edit/Delete button under your posts - use that if you need to add something rather than posting lots of times in a row please Posting lots of times in a row wastes space, looks messy, and makes the poster look rather stupid for not being able to present all his thoughts together but needs to keep adding things bit by bit like a young child.

And no, forget about flaming of any sort - your friend thechosen1 just got banned for exactly that - trying to push his luck too much, it seems.
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

Yrkoon

imo ff9 was too easy only strategy i can give is not do the land spirit quest and keep ozma weapon floating for soem what of a challenge even if it is easy