Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bestt ff9 gamer

Default bestt ff9 gamer

i think that we should all right our tactics for the hardest bosses in the game and see who ends up having the best stratagy therefore being the best gamer. i wont be participating because of cause (i am the best) so its up to you guy. ill decide on the winner in two days time at about 10:00am GMT. by hardest i mean any boss that you think was kinda hard or think you can help other people

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Lessee

Steiner uses Shock for 9999 Damage.
    Zidane uses Thievery 9999 Damage.
    Freya uses Dragon Crest for 9999 Damage.
    Quina uses Frog Drop for 9999 Damage.

*wins*

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

[q=ultima buster](i am the best)[/q]Your elementary questions in other threads prove that this is not so.

Psychotic still *wins*

hah!!! I AM THE BEST... IM ONLY STUCK IN THE GROTTO IN DISC ONE,......because....well....... ehm..... I LIKE THE GROTTO!!!!!.. yeah! ...HA!!

Articles

Surely not? Nobody likes that place... it's got irritating music and all those bells serve as an annoyance rather than a puzzle.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

*hates grotto* yeah I hate the music. Everyone who wants it ejected from the game say "I"

Lol my game is good, but not as good as psychotic's.

Ravishing Introvert Recognized Member Shoyku's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I am so good, that I can get Selphie (FFVIII) to make a random appearance in my battles and have her capable of using "The End" at will. 8D

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh and I'm even better! ^.^ In FF9 I can get sephiroth to come riding on odin's horse and killl everyone 1000 times over. [/kidding] Lol!

Well I am the best then because I got NORG (FFVIII) to come in and do a strip tease and Ozma poked his eyes out and jumped in a lava pit so hah.

that pshycotic guy wins of cause. i meant that i am the best on disk 0ne because i have zidane level 62
    quina level 58
    freya level 68 (level up on)
    Vivi level 52

this is because i fight the gardua and grand dragons up above gizzys grotty grotto [GGG] its easy just get freya to win the festival of the hunt and she gets the coral ring. then buy 99 phenix downs and put anibody on everybody. then just rivive the people that get knocked out. tada. i am one of the best gamers of Final Fantasy in the world i know thats for sure but you dont exactly to be experianced at the game to be good at it.

neway pschos the winner

soz i babble on dont i. but it is a good tip for first time gamers to gain levels easy on disk one

Articles

Originally posted by ultima buster
    that pshycotic guy wins of cause.

neway pschos the winner

Thanks for spelling my name right! nah, I'm joking

Anyway, I win! Oh, obviously I'm flattered, I don't know what to say, it's all happened so sudden. Now I am officially the Best Final Fantasy IX Gamer in the History of all things ever, I think that I now have to state... er... yay!

i am one of the best gamers of Final Fantasy in the world
    oh of course you are! I mean, over 5 billion people haven't played it, so you are obviously better than all of them, so well done!

And just to think, I first got this game exactly a year before this competition was formed (to the nearest day) And well, in the words of Quina (Don't sue me if I'm wrong) I...so...happy

i am probably in the top 1000 at least in all the ff games. and probably about 1st -5th in disk 1 gaming on ff9.

sorry about the pcshcqotkc

nah sorry really ya psycho

This is why Square needs to develop an online multiplayer version of Final Fantasy that is nothing but duels between players using parties of 3/4/5/6 or whatever.

Of course there would have to be an overworld feature and so forth and so on, but all the fighting would be done in ATB party vs party fashion to prove who is the best ff player.

Articles

OK
    i am probably in the top 1000 at least in all the ff games. and probably about 1st -5th in disk 1 gaming on ff9.
    Seriously, 1-5th is a bit too much, there are some serious gamers out there. As for top 1000 on all the FF games, have you seriously completed them all? All 10!? If so, I bow down to your almightiness. All I need to do is to complete the Final dungeon on FF3 and the lovely final boss, and I've done them all, so I know how much effort that takes.

Interesting idea Rude, but let us take this concept. Say if there was FF7 online, and one day the two of us decided to have a nice little battle. Can you say Knights of the Round? Exactly. It'd just be luck that wins, rather than skill.

A game created in such a fashion would have to be built with attacks and abilities that are not insanely powerful and also provide a way to defend against almost anything that another party might do.
    Last edited by Rude; 05-06-2003 at 07:32 PM.