Thread: This Darn Neslug!

FFXIV Character

Jenna Solis (Sargatanas)

Angry This Darn Neslug!

I am in the middle of fighting this stupid neslug thing and it just goes on and on forever! The stupid creature is curled up in a ball and it keeps regenerating it's hit points. I cast reflect on it so it's curaga isn't working and i keep hitting it with double casts of ultima but like I'm into this battle at least an hour and it doesn't look like it's ever going to end! I am so BORED! Now on the average I am taking off approx. 130,000 hit points per round and it seem to regen approx. 95,000 hit points per round. Yuna only uses up 1 mp per spell and she is down 112 magic points which means I have gone 51 rounds already (more actually I think I used a mega elixer to restore Auron's and Rikku's magic points way earlier). ANYWAY, some advice, or reassurance or anything you can think of would be wonderful. Thanks! :frust:

Hit him 20 times for 99999 damage. Any more than this and he'll go into his shell. As soon as you've done this get a full attack reel off with wakka and his shell will be broken before he can even get into it!
    Thanks, next time I will try that. I finally was able to overcome him but it took like forever!!!

What you need to do is this:

Hit him 20 times for 99999 damage. Any more than this and he'll go into his shell. As soon as you've done this get a full attack reel off with wakka and his shell will be broken before he can even get into it!

You need to have full strength obviously.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

OK, I know you killed the damn thing but anyway...

I am forced to say this time and time again(Yes, you know what's coming)and it's getting rather tedious now, so, in order for everyone to get the message of how great it really is...

ZANMATO!!!

There, I said it!

FFXIV Character

Jenna Solis (Sargatanas)

Grin ZANMATO!!!!

With all the bribing, monster arena fighting, and mercenary hiring I have to do in this game, instead of a gaurdian I need a gillionaire! Make that a multi-gillionaire! So off to the Omega Ruins to find more mimics! :laugh: LOL I will be back in say 3 or 4 hundred battles! :O_O:

Then you just watch out neslug, cause I'm a coming back to kick the slime right out of ya!!!

i know how you feel. for about 3 weeks i couldnt beat him. so then i got my wakka up in steraght and got his world champion and attack reels (so much blitz ball). when a goes into his shell blast him with attack reels, and blitz ace (and what ever else you need) and then hes done.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Default Re: ZANMATO!!!!

Originally posted by MateriaGirl
    With all the bribing, monster arena fighting, and mercenary hiring I have to do in this game, instead of a gaurdian I need a gillionaire! Make that a multi-gillionaire! So off to the Omega Ruins to find more mimics! :laugh: LOL I will be back in say 3 or 4 hundred battles! :O_O:

Then you just watch out neslug, cause I'm a coming back to kick the slime right out of ya!!!

Nah, all you need to do is get him into overdrive and pay him most of your money. Of course, the higher your current money is when you do this, the more likely he will do it, but I had 6 gil in total and he did it for that. Just remember, it's easier to get Yuna into overdrive and Grand Summon him rather than trying to get him into overdrive himself.