Thread: Final Fantasy 7 Rumors

Default Final Fantasy 7 Rumors

Okay, first off as i browsed the internet lookin 4 wayz 2 bring back aeris or get zack or sephiroth, i found hundreds of rumors and here are some true ones 1) INVISIBLE CHOCOBO: after you catch a chocobo get off of it and send it to the stables then run around pressing O and you will eventually get on an invisible chocobo. you can rase it 2. 2) ULTIMATE WEAPON 4 CID: alright venus gospel isnt cids final weapon, you get his final wpn for beating the speed square many times ... attack 100 attack %100 materia growth tripple i think.
    Them are just 2 that i found were true. if you know for sure any that are true then please reply

not another one...

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Blog Entries

*sigh*

The Macquarie Essential Dictionary defines:

rumour/rumor :
    1. a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts
    2. unconfirmed gossip

truth :
    1. that which is not false; the true or actual facts of a case
    2. conformitywith fact or reality

Now, The two ways you have mentioned are anything but true (refer to above definition of truth.)

Think about it this way~ If you eventually find an invisible chocobo~~~ HOW WILL YOU KNOW IT'S THERE?!

invisible :
    1. not perceptible by the eye
    2. withdrawn or out of sight

And don't even think about getting Aeris, Zack and Sephiroth in your party. sheessh...

as i said before, you dont see it because it is invisible. you press O and you will see cloud get on top of air but he is really on a chocobo. while on it you travel faster(like a chocobo) you dont get in fights(like on a chocobo) and when you race in the chocobo square in golden saucer it looks like you are flying... by the way i found out another one yall may or may not know

Aeris Spirit
    talk and treat aeris good through the whole game. when she dies if you treated her nice then you go to bone village and get the key to sector 5 and go into the gate. on the right hand side you will see the church from earlier in the game. go inside the church and talk to the children and you will see her spirit

oh and by the way al bhed you must be real smart to be able to define those terms huh? what did that take english honors? good for you. but you can get zack, young cloud, sephiroth and even aeris... not through rumors but with gameshark...

Super-Rad Recognized Member Spatvark's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Trying to spread false rumours am not goal. Don't be doing this again boyo D=<
    Seriously the best band in the world.
    And here's where I'll stay / For ten years and a day
    We're on a quest to find hidden treasure / And mystery on The Wild Sea